sweet dream

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by tculi, Jun 13, 2006.

1. tculi

tculi Senior Member

i had a dream that me and my friend got stranded in the forest or something. we started to live there and we were just living to live and we were like catching fish and eating plants and stuff. then we decided to go back home after a while and we got real sad. then i woke up and got even sadder. i think this was a symbol that i have to get in touch with nature.

2. zodiacflower

zodiacflower Member

right on!-get in touch w/ your inner child

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the pretentions of so called adulthood really over do this illusion of seperating ourselves from nature, just because we're the only species on our planet that so surrounds ourselves with out own artifacts that we are able to.

of course you were saddened/dissappointed to go back to living the lie we are so much of the time forced to by the pretentions of the dominant culture. you were for that brief time feeling good because you were part of what was real because that is what IS right.

this would be obvious to everyone if we weren't enculturated as children into coercing ourselves and each other into living the lie that the universe begins and ends with or for the purpose of our own species.

i'm glad you were able to experience, even briefly, this insight, however seldom however few ever do.

=^^=
    .../\...