Sustainable Shopping and Veganism

Discussion in 'Hip Business Network' started by JooShu, Feb 13, 2021.

1. JooShu

JooShu Newbie

I am trying to develop a business idea for something related to sustainable shopping and or veganism (or non-cruelty based diet).

I am looking for people who have gone down this road and want to share their insights or possibly want to work together. I actually know very little about the above but have been researching it for a few months. It seems a lot of information exists about veganism at least online but not much interest in mainstream society.

I have always lived around hippy cultures in Santa Cruz, so I know they are not good at organization and business. However, I am different. I have a background in law, currently working on a Phd in Public Policy and have a friend in Silicon valley who is a professional app developer and wants to help.

2. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

I spent 24 years as a chef on top of my training and then several years in horticulture. There are many armchair critics of the food business but they have no idea what a complex and confusing business the food business is. This is one reason why many new restaurants go bust.
    What would you use for fertilizer to grow food?