Suspended Account

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by dapablo, May 6, 2007.

1. dapablo

dapablo redefining

Not me but them, oh dear forgot to feed the meter before they went away for the weekend. :)

2. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

OH NOES

I reckon it might be something to do with the high server loads they've been having in the past couple of days.

3. Not the first time it has happened either.

Matt

4. lithium

lithium frogboy

what?:confused:

5. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

OH NOES, AN INTRUDER!!!!!!!!11eleventyone

6. Omg I Love You Guys

7. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Maybe the loss of Kilroy to Veritas finally undermined UKIP....

8. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

Buzzard Lead to Sparrow's nest, the Phoenix has landed. I repeat, the Phoenix has landed.

All this code reminds me, Sal. I found the Space Game.

http://cogames.net/asteroids/

Not sure if it's the same one, but it plays similar.

9. Peace-Phoenix

My god! Where? I'll have to kick your arse all over again! And no code, UKHippy, there I said it (he said Jehovah!) I just find Lithium's UKIP funnier....

10. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

Your eyesight is failing as much as your memory. It's linked above, and I kicked your ass multiple times. :tongue:

As for saying ukHippy, I'm not scared of saying ukHippy in front of you guys because you're alright about ukHippy, I think people are talking about ukHippy in code because if Skip sees any reference to ukHippy he'll close the thread where ukHippy was referenced and ban or probate or warn the person who mentioned ukHippy.

ukHippy ukHippy.

Oh God, what have I done?

11. Is Ukhippy evil and bad then? [​IMG]

12. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

When you think about it, doesn't every human hold some degree of evil in their hearts?

Discus.

[​IMG]

13. CrucifiedDreams

CrucifiedDreams Members

There's a mixture of good and bad in everything and everyone.

14. Peace-Phoenix

Drugs are illegal, talking about them isn't. Talking about UKIP is not spamming as far as I'm concerned - though I would like to move this place beyond a hangout for people when UKIP is closed, I think we've done that and Hipforums UK is in a much better state than it was this time last year when that's precisely what it was. The last time threads were closed it was over the spamming issue as I remember. And no one's going to get banned for talking about it. I was away when all that kicked off. That's my fault, and I'll accept some responsibility for not looking after this place as I should have. Now I'm back, and the community is restored, I'm pretty sure Skip's happy to let us manage our own affairs as long as we can avoid what happened last time. That's far more leniency than I was afforded when Dok shut down my thread and edited out all references to Hipforums for suggesting we have a joint camp at Glastonbury. That place had promise, but alas, thanks to its leadership, it has become an authoritarian nightmare and the pigs are in suits, walking on two legs and dining with farmers.

Look forward to kicking your ass later....

15. Define evil :H

16. Peace-Phoenix

Good and evil are constructed concepts. Generally societies might commonly define the term, but I'd say there's a whole big grey area in between....

17. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

e·vil ˈi[​IMG]vəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunci[ee-vuh[​IMG]l] – adjective - The mood Sal will be in when he gets his rectal area handed to him on a silver platter in the Space Game.

18. [​IMG] don't diss stu - he is awesome and they've done a great job!!!!!!

But I agree with you on the good and evil bit :)

19. Peace-Phoenix

And that's precisely why good and evil are constructed concepts based, in part, on one's own moral compass and one's own experiences. I'm not dissing Dok, I'm simply stating objection to his policies. I have met the guy, and he is a pretty decent bloke. Sadly his behaviour towards me of late has been less than decent. I guess that's the nature of playing playground politics over websites. Alas my attempt at reconciliation was snubbed within seconds. And that's the unfortunate truth of the way that place is run. I would never for a moment pretend that it's an easy task, but I think there are better, more liberal ways to approach it. As I said, my problem is not a personal problem, it is a problem of problem solving. Were his methods of approaching such tasks to change, I would of course retract those objections. It's a difference of opinion that's all. The political is not always the personal. :)

20. enigma_rising

enigma_rising Member

arg not gonna get into that debate, can't wait to get back on tho, trust this to happen when i need a moan, lol.

hope you lot are all good.xxx