Survey, please help.

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Triple Helix, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Triple Helix

Triple Helix Guest

Simply put, if you have done DMT, have you witnessed an entity during it?

If you have, please tell me what happened.

Please, be completely honest.

2. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

I have seen an entity on Dmt. There was no defiant indication that this being was sentient, but during the experience he/she moved and communicated a message.

If you type in "Dakini Salvia" and look at the first picture that comes up, that is exactly what I saw. He/she had a little green body and had six arms, and was sitting with legs cross meditating floating in this black space. He had green rays of energy coming out of him and into him.

He communicated to me telepathically/mentally how to use my third eye to draw in energy from the sun to keep energized and induce the visionary state. I think she even communicated her name, except I thought it was Daniki instead of Dakini.

I defiantly have learned to bask in the sun and absorb the energy, but I have not been able to induce the visionary states. But it is interesting I have watched many videos after the experience which explain these same techniques.

That is the only entity of seen, but I defiantly have felt a presence on almost every trip.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

4. gushtunkinflupped

gushtunkinflupped Member

hundreds of times

just take a high dose of dmt/ayahusca/lsd/mescaline/or mushrooms in silent darkness

5. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

I have smoked DMT many, many times and have yet to experience this widely reported phenomenon, at least in that sense that some hold it in regard.
    Every time I've had a breakthrough experience, I slip out of the state of mind in which I can distinguish any degree of separation, and enter into one in which my senses (including vision) converge and although I am conscious of some kind of ineffable glowing or burning, this is the only awareness I have, certainly this is the most confounding experience for me and I can only relate to it by association afterwards.

The times when I've not broken through, I can say that I've had visions of many strange and obscure 'beings', and indeed felt like I absorbed communication from them in some kind of telepathy, but never has that been so profoundly prominent as to establish an experience of such overwhelming force that I came back from it convinced that I'd made contact with some fashion of individuated sentience.
    The picture in the first response of this thread, and similar artistic renderings of hallucinatory patterns and archetypal alien figures, Hindu god's, anthropomorphic or divine beings, are all things which I've born witness to within DMT experiences, but I've also seen such things while on mushrooms and other psychedelic drugs, in fact I can't recall a psychedelic experience during which I have not, but again I've always considered this to be a manifestation of the mind; I've not felt like it was so realistic and 'lifelike' that I couldn't comprehend the vision in any other language than having met a being, or having seen an entity.

I've seen thousands of them at once, had a reptilian figure emerge from within the center of the folding framework at the point where the eyes cross, spoken with a kind of perfectly human shaman figure who was sitting beneath a tree, the tree being composed of infinite microscopic lifeforms working in a mechanical fashion to produce something (what I interpreted at the time to be life itself), &c this kind of thing, but I suppose I'm just the personality type to consider these things as purely visionary, rather than as established communication with individual entities that extend beyond the confines of my own mind.

I could certainly understand why some people are opposed to my opinion, in fact the very guy who I normally would go to for DMT (a childhood friend) is in staunch disagreement with me on this and is fully convinced that he has communicated with beings at certain times.
    It is very interesting to me and something I love to explore, it's just that when I take a proper blast, I only "see" anything at all for about 30 seconds, then it's "up" and "out" and what I recollect immediately after regaining sober consciousness is only that of an existential ambiguity, that I know is as absolutely raw and profound as it may get, but to which there is no direct correspondent in our normal, sober state.

6. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

Oh and on a side not, I too have felt an obscure presence, very distinctly, on mushrooms and DMT; while on mushrooms, this has translated into 'almost' a visual correlate, to where I became convinced I was having my attention attuned and directed to the divine's interaction with the profane at it's most basic level. But while on DMT, and especially when this presence has felt dark, threatening, imposing &c, I've always been left with the impression that this was a part of my personality, suddenly aware of itself and frightened or made nervous by it's potential to cause harm to itself (myself) or others. One time, I'm not gonna lie, I smoked the stuff 4 times in a row with no break to speak of in between, and that 4th time took a nightmare turn on me, and the presence presented itself as a vague dark shadow that was behind everything in the environment, and as it slowly started to slip through the veil and come towards me from all directions, I had the worst case of not being able to breathe to date and felt like I was being deprived of air by this presence. Very, very scary, and my reaction to it was to grab the nearest thing (which happened to be the bottom leg of my bookshelf) and hold on desperately until it relented, lol.

7. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

The entities of DMT are different from shrooms or cacti.
    I think of the DMT entities as something less organic.
    Didn't McKenna refer to jeweled basketballs? I related to that statement.
    The things felt under DMT were far more fantastic that those from shrooms (tend to have actual communication with known entities) or cacti ( human archetypes).

8. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

I have seen something similar to this while one mushrooms. Hundreds of little elf and fairy type figures running along invisible grid like patterns transporting this life energy up and down the trees and all around everywhere. All the sticks on a bare tree all seemed to represent antennas, and they were picking up and distributing this life energy. It was significant that first I thought of it in terms of energy, but then like you said, I began to look at it as life itself. There were so many layers to it happening simultaneously, all orchestrated and connecting with each other.

This was more a visionary quality then a communication though. Perhaps something real, perhaps some kind of a metaphor for a real process.

All and all it is different from the actual personal meeting with an entity, some interaction would be needed to count it.

A great experience though!!