surprisingly darvocet is amazing for me

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by brertom, Apr 18, 2007.

1. brertom

brertom Member

so awhile ago i was askin about darvocet and most people say it doesnt do much. so i took some and nothin happened. but today i was kinda pissed i had this whole bottle for nothing so i tried it again and it was amazing. the feeling is very similar to vicodin. anyone else have a fun time on darvocet?

2. bendergarcia

bendergarcia Member

Hello. I take vicodin or norco. Does this give you the same "happy" feeling, or is it more of a pain killer. Also, how many should I take, Darvocets. I only take 2 750 vicodin per half day, and then does it for me. Thank you in advance.

3. San remo red

San remo red Member

everyone around here hates darvocets and they just give them away... but ya theres a few of us who love them.. i take them any chance i get

4. toxicgarden

toxicgarden Member

I definately prefer them over oxycontin actually, they knock out pain well but give me a "happy" feeling while making me a little dizzy.

5. NiNLedTooLPorcupines

NiNLedTooLPorcupines Member

i gotta get my wisdom teeth pulled, and thats what i'm getting afterward. i figure i'll not take them for like 2 days, then do all the ones i skipped at once. just an idea..

6. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Darvocet? Might as well breathe air and call it a nitrous buzz.

7. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

darvocet pails in comparison to other opiates (hydrocodone oxycodone even codeine) but i took 6 and smoked a blunt it is quite enjoyable ;)

8. does2

does2 Member

lol
    i cannot believe anyone would even take those horse pills.
    99.9% apap:D

9. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

holy fucking shit, relayer just won the funniest post of the year award!! just read does2's sig!!!

but seriously, if darvocet worked for you, you would die of pleasure if you took some oxy.