Supernatural

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by dibbo69, Dec 11, 2006.

1. dibbo69

dibbo69 Fuck em all

Supernatural is a pretty kick ass show. The general plot is a couple of brothers that have become aware of things that go bump in the night and now for a number of reasons travel the country hunting them in search of the one that killed two women in their lives.

2. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

i didnt really get into it till the finale of last season, even now im not really that into it. i watch about half an hour of it on mondays before southpark and drawn together.

3. raysun

raysun D4N73_666 4861786f72

I like the show
    Is it really the last season?....

4. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

its quite fun, i do wish more of the plo was carried over across the episodes instead of every now and then they get back to the base storyline, but, we cant have everything we want

5. dibbo69

dibbo69 Fuck em all

Well, they pretty much are following the base plot-they are in search of the demon that killed their mother and Sam's girlfriend-they are after supernatural forces. The plot is carried through in different ways such as the father trading his soul for Dean and recently Sam having learned that Dean may have to kill him they've been pushing with that concept Sam having been possessed on a recent episode.

If it was the same exact thing each episode it would be quite redundant.

6. raysun

raysun D4N73_666 4861786f72

I watched last night's episode really good epp
    it is nice how they tune in to the old rock songs (remember dont fear the reaper)....

7. chico67

chico67 Member

with the addition of angels in the show it kinda makes it a little wierd, and now that sam has focoused on using his powers. but i guees ill just have to see the final episode this season to judge it:p

8. undefeated

undefeated Member

its my favorute show---the pilot was the best episode

"arent u 2 a little old 2b marshalls" - reply "thanks thats awfully kind of u"

kick ass show!!!--escpecailly 4 1 thats on the cw or pix whatever its called now

9. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

i relly enjoy it. i never miss it. their funny episodes are excellent.

10. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

oh oh!! its the only show i ever worry about missing........

love that show! i also have a little crush on both boys, they're so cute:)

11. dibbo69

dibbo69 Fuck em all

Well when I first saw the show it must have been the first one and as I didn't know what the deal was-if it was supposed to be reality based show like say the Haunting or a fictional show such as it is I wasn't sure what to expect. In addition to that I tuned in to it in the middle when the mother was on fire on the ceiling and wasn't impressed with the special effects and moved right on to another show-I'm not sure if I mentioned it to my wife or not but as she worked the third shift at the time she was often sleeping during that time. A few months later she ended up catching an episode while I was out and about and after a couple episodes she too was hooked and although she doesn't have a crush on "the boys" she does have the hots for Dean-his looks combined with his cockiness definitely gets her juices flowing. I have to admit I'm hooked on the show as well and it has had it's share of sexy women appear from time to time such as the demon Meg-we both loved the scenes with Dean backhanding her.

I also agree that some of their best episodes have been the more humorous ones such as Bad Day at Black Rock with the rabbit's foot.