Super Soil Questions

Discussion in 'The Green Avengers Cannabis Cafe' started by Srgeo420, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Srgeo420

Srgeo420 Guest

I have some questions about "Super Soil" . I just recently put together a batch of "Super Soil" and i broke up the batch into four 35 gallon garbage cans,and im letting it sit in my spear bedroom for a month. It's winter time here and very cold outside. I keep the house temp around 70 degrees. I thought that would be my best bet.I have opened up the cans to see if im getting any water condisation.and it looks like im getting some.
    Is there anyway of knowing that i have done things right. Is it just a simple as mixing all of the ingredients and just letting it sit in a warm place for a month, and is it ok to check on the water condensation, or sould i treat it like making rice and NOT left the lid? dont want to hurt my babys
    please help thx!:smoking:

2. Endo

Endo Guest

Hello:
    I am a supersoil lover (assuming its subcools recipe). You dont have to worry about it man. Leave the lid off if ya want. As long as the soil is kinda moist and if its actually in your spare bedroom where its 70 degrees even better.. Here is a tip for you when useing it. More is not better. If you look at subcool he says to fill the pot half supersoil or there abouts. Some strains dont like this much supersoil. And be sure to mix in a buffer of regular roots organic on top of the supersoil. I generally fill the pot 3 inches with supersoil then mix it in with another 2 inches of roots organic then add just plain roots organic another 5 inches then add the clone ( when I say clone I meen a plant that has grown 1 month is a 1/2 gallon pot...I generally top my plants twice before transplanting.) Just make sure you have a adult root system before planting in the finishing supersoil pot. Let those plants dry the hell out really good before watering...this makes the roots really get established well before transplanting.

Good luck...

Jay

3. rasta g child

rasta g child flower power

our parents will teach again