Sunrise Celebration 2007

Discussion in 'UK Parties and Protests' started by lithium, Apr 11, 2007.

1. dapablo

dapablo redefining

Home showered and chilled, phew wot a scorcher. :)

Set off full of trepidation with 3 kids and prospects of running around in the wet, rained on us during our trip and dampened us with a little shower as we set up our tent, dry for the rest of the weekend. I walked past the DJ at ID Spiral friday morning, within 10 yards of me passing the unmistakeable strains of "Dark Star" rose into the air, a quick turnabout enabled me to meet the breaking sun with a little boogie, and the sun stayed full on for the next two days. Wonderful stuff.

Was once more a very friendly and pretty environment, me and the little laides had a lovely time. An acknowledgement to Fraggle pleased to meet, and lithium, well I seemed to have the wrong number in my phone sorry.

Same again next year I imagine. :)

2. Ambient Fraggle

Ambient Fraggle Member

Yeah, it was nice meeting you to dapablo, was fun!! Will be seeing you again in future festivals.....

Sunrise was amazing, so much good stuff i can say but I am knackered and have to go to bed....... had about 6 hours sleep over the 3 days!! There was so much variety, I had to try and be everywhere all of the time. Great stuff and for only 70 quid a ticket!!

3. lithium

lithium frogboy

Just got home, bit smelly. Sorry didn't get to meet dappy or anyone else or do anything much apart from work! Survived on four hours sleep between shifts:confused: Was nice to bump into Fleassy, Dok, Earthwhirler and stardust and have long philosophical discussions with good Jonathan during the interminable hours directing traffic.

If anyone left the festival between 8am and 4pm today that was probably me waving at you from the caravan at the main gate:tongue:

I didn't see any bands! Ahh, avarice you are a cruel master...

4. Ambient Fraggle

Ambient Fraggle Member

yes i remember you!!! You look quite young.......... Someone definately waved us out earlier!!! was nice..

5. dapablo

dapablo redefining

I caught them for 5 mins on the sunday also though Stu managed to just present me with his back till I forced a greet, the man is becoming a bigger arse every day.

6. lithium

lithium frogboy

Yay!:D

It was so nice to see people's faces light up as they spotted us waving them goodbye as they left:) Made up for getting spat on by idiots while I was traffic directing:rolleyes:

:)