sunny sex commune

Discussion in 'Communal Living' started by amazonas, Jul 7, 2013.

1. amazonas

amazonas Guest

Hello my name is Nick.

So you want to live in a community and have sex eh ? Well just trust me , i will help you have sex every night but you must be ready to follow. Of course the community is not only about sex ! Like all communities we try to survive and to thrive in all the good natural ways and we do nothing wrong but try fullfill all needs including have a loving partner or just sex. We do also have light open minded spiritual/philosophical focus with an enphasis on freedom for wich we might do some sacrifices if necessary. This means to not be attached on certain things and let yourself being pulled to higher grounds. Our materialism and various attachment to confort and society keeps us from moving to better place. If you enjoy a permanent good weather, simplicity, not much work , sex , community , and even enjoy some silent peacefull time alone and in group to relax. Then this might be good for you. We might have a place in the city but ultimatly nature is the place to be. Write to amazonas@lavabit.com for more info

all comments or questions are welcome

:love::sunny::angel:

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I am SO in!!!!

Just sent you an email and sent you 200 dollars to your paypal account for inviting me to join your commune.

Thanks again!! :2thumbsup:

3. amazonas

amazonas Guest

no problem :)

4. ItchyFeet

ItchyFeet Member

Most definetly going to be a wiener roast.