Sungoma Vancouver Isle

Discussion in 'Flashbacks' started by loveincarnate, Nov 4, 2012.

1. loveincarnate

loveincarnate Member

Sungoma on Vancouver Isle.

AKA Sungoma Arts Center Duncan BC

I went back to the Garden at a place called Sungoma on Vancouver Isle.
    We planted all kinds of stuff there I even started a rose garden (I never promised one) Nick, and Grace, and Don ... and all my friends there kept me company on the few rainy days, mostly it was always sunny when I was there
    Tavin and I would go home if it was rainy, but planted lots. The chickens that Geoff let out of the cages loved eating our seeds and I went to visist my aunt
    and came back to dead rose garden no one watered. I loved watching the kids have fun there swinging, running, yelling, screaming, and it was peaceful except when bands would play. Don said it was our "Cottage", which truthfully it was and worked well for that. Even ancient tribes like Salish had summer and winter homes no excess there. We had a teepee, festivals, masssage table, all kinds of stuff I'd never seen before. I played my compositions there solo on guitar while rad the rooster sang along. All the people there are loving and friendly, and Russell who owns the place is a benevolent dictaror, much like the quuen.
    People there are hip, and I would sprinkle essential oils, place flowers on, and kiss all the beYOUtfull grrrls there, every single one. I was so loved.
    Theres a treehouse where we would crash overnight if it was too late to drive home, and the otherside with a fireplace where we cuddled up and read wild plant books. I helped organize the Sungoma Vancouver Isle Arts Show at the Cowichan theatre that year (2004) designing and putting up flyers everywhere
    (I maybe went a bit far with flyers but) at least 100 attended and it was Sungoma's first Art Show which Tav initiated and I was like the nightman,

I knew nothing of GMO or Heritage foods or any related stuff about conspiracies
    to prevent others from living as the rich do, so I kinda mostly hung out and kept the girls busy. The thing is I did Organic Gardening in 1971 in my parents backyard for fun, God knows what those other Kids were doing after school hours
    Back to Sungoma ...

We had a rainbow solstice gathering one year which seems it was my idea Darcy said it would cost hundreds of thgousands of dollars, I shouldve just murdered my folks and gave him the money I suppose. Anyways James a piano playing epileptic native came, and was the native elder for the ceremony.

I got the stick and predicted my own troubles thinking it was wizdumb at the time, but couldve said nothing I was later told.

Sunny daze weere spent lying naked in the sun and I biult garden boxes and a bedrail for a hobbit, named Hugo in a refurbished pumphouse, it was great how we all fit in there happiliy.

The whole place is designed to look freaky (I miss normal) and used for parties by locals. If you get to the co-witchin valley as for a cyclops named tall john, he can get ya to Sungoma, faery country.
    The Faery ASrt Crafts store Commonunity in Duncan was opened after I left to share some of the wonderful art we made together in love and in sharing nature.
    Many other adventures took place there but this website could not hold all the whacky and wonderful things that went on.

:sunny:goma

1ove

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    MaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH

[​IMG]

2. loveincarnate

loveincarnate Member

Can a MOD move this to :Back to the Garden" pls?

3. loveincarnate

loveincarnate Member

wow

this place

bob hardy
    nick harris
    don clarkson
    russel davies
    tavin gustav
    james the [piano playing cowitchan aboriginie]

and all the guys at sungoma survival 2012vcentre
    happy fake neo yr !