Sunday brunch

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Frieden, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

I really want to go to a Sunday Champagne Brunch. I have zero ambition to make myself, or even my family really, breakfast. At minimal, I want some biscuits and gravy and coffee.

What's your ULTIMATE breakfast?

2. Sitka

Sitka viajera

Steak and eggs and coffee.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

my ultimate breakfast is sleeping until lunchtime.

i don't get sunday brunch. i get hungry at the same time every day. why skip two meals and eat one at a completely different time instead?

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Eggs and bacon.

5. AmyBeachGirl

AmyBeachGirl Member

I wonder what the ultimate Breakfast is for those people who rarely ever have breakfast because they cannot afford it or if they can barely afford it eat a corn meal or less, I really wonder what their ultimate Breakfast is.

6. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Black coffee & black tobacco.

Not too early please.

Thank you.

7. deviate

deviate Senior Member

There are some stupid good brunches around here. I go occasionally, eat way too much and get wasted off mimosas. Then pass out all afternoon.

8. nanettetron

nanettetron Member

My ultimate breakfast is beef and potatoe and cheese wrapped in tortillas with a little salsa the way my mom makes. Oh, with eggs too.

9. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

A tequila sunrise to start off with, mimosas with unlimited refills, a ham, onion, and green pepper omelet, a little bit of corned beef hash, grits, link sausage, fried potatoes and onions, and a traditional jazz quartet roaming from table to table. :)

I'll probably gain three pounds just from thinking about it. :rolleyes: At least the entertainment is nonfattening!

10. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on toast. Or in a crepe. Champagne as an added bonus.

I'll be staying in a hotel for the next week, this thread has made me all excited about the breakfast buffet, is that sad.. :D