Sun is overratted.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Penny, May 16, 2007.

1. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

(I meant overrated not ratted.)

Shit it's sunny again!

Don't skies look so much better when they're silvery and threatening? So mysterious...

[​IMG]

2. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

nope. i love a bright sunshiney day...

but i also like the stormy ones.

3. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

I like it when it's like that, but if I didn't have sun in my life EVER I'd get really depressed, a lot of time the weather and such plays a big role in my mood for the day.

4. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I like sun sometimes. Not all the time tho... and it's been like that all the time lately...

5. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

I love sun, but I know what your talking about...I think every once and a while it's nice to to see the sky be natural, like what it would naturally be like if there were no extreme bright light changing it's color..although, that would make it night...but, you know what I mean. =]

6. freeinalaska

freeinalaska Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yeah, that pesky sun. It's up for 19 hours a day here now and the days keep growing longer. I mean what is one supposed to do with the sun shining in the window after 11 PM and again at 4 AM.

7. AncientHippie

AncientHippie Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Get better curtains or paint the windows black.

8. freeinalaska

I was joking.[​IMG] After the long dark winter the sun can shine anywhere it wants.

9. kiwi

kiwi Member

Depends on my mood. <3 Storms.

No, | don't think Sunshine is over rated at all.

10. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I just think grey skies are so mystical and enchanting. Sunshine's nice once in a while... but... not all the time... it just doesn't fit who I am as a person for some reason. And I don't mean I'm sad or anything like that... like do grey skies have to be associated with sadness anyway?

11. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

I'm fucking sunburnt. Just one car ride without sunscreen to school, to run some errands and back and my face is killing me. Both my parents can get super-tan, but not me. Damn recessive genes. I would love for it to be stormy and overcast right now.

12. freeinalaska

I do get enchanted with gray skies, also. I know what you mean. I don't see them associated with sadness, but more with a seriousness, like they hold some ancient secret.

13. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

I like sun to an extent. I don't appreciate being burned by it, but I like to have a bit of sun---it's healthy.

14. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

i love dark rainy days and warm sunny days with a slight breeze so its not too hot. it all depends on my mood. its rained here lately so right now im craving some sun... i need a tan

15. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the sun itself is fine, for powering photovoltic arrays and making plants grow so they can make oxygen for us to breathe.

so called nice weather on the other hand, has become to me an absolute dreaded bane because it seems to bring out the not nicest people that most not niceness in them.

the really useless total absolute jerks. bullys, fanatics, mother stabbers and father rapers and all the rest of that sleazy ilk. the only good things it brings out are halter tops and ice cream trucks.

=^^=
    .../\...