Summerfest!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by NoVictimNoCrime, Jul 3, 2006.

1. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

anyone here going to summerfest up in milwaukee? i'm going up there the sixth for cheese, keller and ratdog (but mostly cheese!!!). sounds like it's going to be absolutely fucking amazing!! and to keep slightly on topic, i'm sure there will be much marijuana there! actually, is anyone going to any fesivals at all this beautiful summer?

2. marissa

marissa Member

I went to that show. It was amazing.. I brought my own weed, but didn't even smoke it because there were 5 joints being passed around at once! I kinda wish Keller and Bob would have played more with String Cheese, but I was in the 2nd row to the right of the stage, and saw Keller dancing to the music(Cheese) at the back of the stage behind all the speakers.

3. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

most amazing show of my life. ratdog blew me away. terrapin, bird song, ripple. wow.

i had to head out after little hands (which, by the way, was FUCKING AMAZING!!!!), anything good after that?