summer tour partner

Discussion in 'Find-A-Ride' started by WayfaringStranger, Jan 20, 2005.

1. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

im plannin on headin to bonnaroo early again this summer, hittin up festivals every weekend until the 4th of July. I got gas money and free tickets to most of the festivals, i can prolly get you in for free to. i can also cover most of groceries if we pass through ohio. i need a mamma with a car, who's chill, dosent do hard drugs and lose her keys, dosent drink and drive. i may flirt outrageously with you, but that dosent mean im expecting any type of sex. i just want a mamma to chill with and drive me around and have some fun.
    i'd prefer to travel in a ride with only one or two people, im gonna bring my mandolin or guitar, and my backpack, im bringing my hempwork, if therese room then some patchies too, and if you like i can bring a shit-ton of mushy-choclates. anyone wanna take a month or two off with me? i do this every year, but im tryin to not have to hitchhike this summer, so i can carry more food and have some company.

2. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

LOL where do I sign up???

3. NeoPascal

NeoPascal Member

ummm if you happen to stop in indiana, i'll smoke w/ u'all

4. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

IF youre serious dancer annie, and have a car, then sign up right here. send me a PM and we'll talk about it.

oh and i usually do stop in indiana, to go to deer creek, but im not sure if anyones playin there this year. or i stop in blomington for lunch and coffee, cus its such a pretty town. last year i stayed with some kids in columbus indiana, they gave me a ride from ripplefest in ohio to phish at deer creek, so i may suprise visit them. we'll see.

5. natureboy

natureboy Member

We should get together man... I believed we talked about doing this once before.... back before the forums changed... in anycase... i will be doing it. Perhaps we could get in touch at some point... :)

Peace...