Sugar daddy scenario?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Txguy1985, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Txguy1985

Txguy1985 Members

Question for anyone willing to answer..
    have you ever had or been a sugar daddy to another male? What did it entail? Gifts, money, clothing etc? Or did you pay his rent or bills? I know it’s never going to happen but I have a huge sugar daddy fantasy, he buys me nice watches and clothes, sexy undies (men’s or women’s) and in return I let him use me as he sees fit. And with whoever he wishes.
    Is this odd? Does it make me a bad person?
    Either way, thanks for the feedback!

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I can't say that I have. Is it odd? Perhaps a little...Does it make you a bad person? I don't think so.
    I never had any sugar daddy fantasies but I've experienced being a "service provider" to a number of married men. Actually more like their personal cock sucker.

3. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Never a sugar daddy. I traveled 30 weeks a year for nearly 20 years. Some cities I had a regular cutie in others I sometimes employed professionals for relief. I got to be a regular for some of the women. I never had enough money to support a sugar baby. With all the free stuff out there I am surprised any men do it. Maybe it is a daddy issue.

4. Mr. White

Mr. White Members

I don't have sugar daddy fantasies, more dom fantasies. And by that I mean I don't want to have things bought for me for my "service." I do have fantasies where I can spend an entire day or even a few days being completely dominated. I like outfits so I would definitely want to wear something they think is sexy and then just be a toy. The thought of wearing something that's been picked out for me and then told to clean the kitchen and/or do chore type activities is hot to me. Ultimately I want to be a satisfying sexual object so crawling, obeying, being humilated, etc iss all on the table. But hey I hope you find a sugar daddy!

DaveTheBiGuy and Txguy1985 like this.
  5. iwantkinky

iwantkinky Members

i could do a sugar daddy

6. Shopfloor1

Shopfloor1 Members

Did have encounters with older men in my early twenties. Loved it. No finances involvement, I was just turned on by older guys.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  7. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

I've never been a sugar daddy, but I'd totally go gay if I found one. Wife and I were at a get together and someone asked if anyone would have gay sex for a million dollars. I was the first to speak up. I said, "Hell yeah I would." Wife was like, "Wtf honey?" I said, "For a million dollars? I'd suck dick on fb live. He could fuck me doggystyle in front of my mom."

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I remember the very same discussion with my 1st wife of 25 years when gathered with the four couples we hung out with regularly. Everyone was shocked to hear me say I would suck another guys cock...little did any of them know I was already sucking dick with other guys on the down low.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  9. Txguy1985

Txguy1985 Members

that’s funny! I’ve said the same thing, for a million dollars I’d do most anything haha

Pobept73 and dd788snipe like this.
  10. Gunnz911

Gunnz911 Members

I had one in the 80s. I was in my 20s and he was late 40s. He was a neighbor. He helped me out financially a few times while I was in school but nothing huge. Probably a couple hundred a year over a four year time frame. He was very submissive to me though. Ended when I relocated an hour away. Enjoyed it though.

11. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I have a very similar fantasy (it's actually been one of my ultimate fantasies since my late teens). I've had a "daddy" fetish since I was a teenager. I've always preferred an older "daddy" type. I'd take an older guy with a "dad bod" over a "muscle head" ANY day. The idea of being totally sexually dominated by being collared, leashed and kept locked in chastity (cock cage) by a handsome, dominant older guy (I'm 39 now, so someone 50+) would be a long-time dream come true. I've also been crossdressing since my teens, so if he wanted (or demanded) that I wear cute/sexy/slutty clothes, that would be awesome too. Another thought that turns me on like crazy would be for that same guy to turn me into his personal urinal, (especially if he wanted me to drink his piss) and "cum dump" by "breeding" me regularly. For the RIGHT guy, I can definitely envision myself being completely submissive to him (both in, and out of the bedroom). Also for the RIGHT guy, I'd have very FEW "hard limits". Those limits would be; no blood, no scat (shit), and nothing that would leave permanent marks on me. I'm very open-minded to trying/doing just about anything else.

If he wanted/demanded that I call him "daddy", and refer to me as his pet/submissive SISSY bottom bitch that would be totally cool with me, though I wouldn't be looking for any financial gain or monetary "rewards" for being his submissive SISSY bottom bitch.

12. Engman69

Engman69 Members

I had a couple opportunities in my late teens and twenties. In my early thirties there was a gay couple that wanted to "adopt" me and have me move in. My relationship status prevented that from happening. But WOW! They taught me soooo much!

After my two dads I had two other gay friends who kept trying to take me to DC to moonlight in the gay strip clubs. They seemed to think I could make a few dollars and have dun doing it.

Unfortunately my career at the time would have prohibited that kind of moonlighting. If I had it to do over I probably would have taken on a sugar daddy provided I could have gone to college while in his service.