Substance abuse evaluation

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by fancy pants, Dec 10, 2009.

1. fancy pants

fancy pants Member

hey, i have a court ordered substance abuse evaluation that im going to have to take sometime before jan 20th. Im trying to figure out if im going to have to take a urinalysis test or not. I live in virginia, im not sure if it differs from state to state. ive tried looking it up, but i haven't found a straight answer yet. I need to do this substance abuse evaluation in order to get off my 6 months of unsupervised probation.

Im not clean right now and its starting to get pretty close to the dead line.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

2. Sadhu

Sadhu Member

I didnt get one for mine. You also have unsupervised in your favor. What are you worried about?

3. fancy pants

fancy pants Member

failing the piss test.

4. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

If you'd stop imbibing till Jan. 19 then go in, only a hair test will tell the tale. If you can't abstain maybe you're really addicted and ought to be in rehab:>)

5. fancy pants

fancy pants Member

addicted... hahah. i just don't see the point in stopping. i mean, if i have to i will, im just tying to figure out if its necessary.

i mean seems like a waste of a good month if im not going to get tested.

6. Naturalhi

Definately addicted=>\ Or with this attitude no wonder ya got busted, not being a smart alec but I've been enjoying our meds since the 60's and never been busted:>)

7. fancy pants

fancy pants Member

ive never gotten a possession charge, or been caught with marijuana. this is just part of what i have to do to get off probation for a different offense.

read read read...

8. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

just because someone got busted doesnt entail an "addiction"

you are being a smart alec...:rolleyes:

yeah dude, if you are gonna have to take a piss test, you should stop...because that IS a reason to stop

also its a tolerance break - youll enjoy the benefits later

9. Naturalhi

Sorry if I came off as a "smart alec". My point is that if one does something that will get one busted, while in possesion of any controled substance, one is just asking for extra problems with leo.

Fancy pants didn't say what they were busted for, say they were caring a baggy while robbing a store, well Duh! Or speeding with a joint behind one's ear!?!?! I'm just saying, even Cheech and Chong had enough sence to eat the stuff rather than compound their problems:>)