Suboxone anyone?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Gdeadhead420, May 2, 2007.

1. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

Suboxone i know is a synthetic opiate perscribed to usually heroin addicts to get them off the drug. I am aquiring a few 8mg Suboxone, the orange ones that melt in your mouth. SWIM took one of those, the whole thing and found it way to over powering and puked multiple times. My question, hoping that someone around here knows the drug...is how would 1mg or 2mg effect you? puking...good enough high....? any feedback is apprecaited.

2. moe.ron

moe.ron Member

no...your gonna have to snort the whole thing.

3. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

2mg barley gave me a buzz. Suboxone sucked in my opinion. But maybe if i found one of those eights . . . .

4. Yahee

Yahee Member

4mg

5. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Suboxone and Buprenorphine are not really a opiate you want to get high on. Its a very very slow acting opiate that has harldy any euphoric effects. If your not a Herion or hard core opiate addict it will make you sick as all hell like stated above. If you do some reading up on it you will see that this drug really is not made for getting high.

6. moe.ron

moe.ron Member

dude suboxone made me and my friends feel way more euphoria then any weak ass shitty vike or perc...i puked for about 12 hours after but the high was definatly worth it.

7. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

LOL no pharmaceutical chemical is made to get people high. Keep in mind it is MEDICINE.

I agree with that.

I've had 10mg of suboxen once and it felt basically like an intensified Hydrocodone high.... and it lasted all fucking day. I didnt get sick off of it either, so it was alright I guess.

8. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Four Winds thats where your ass is wrong Suboxone was made for people who get high , The only medical use was for Herion and opiate addicts to get there fix every day. That is the only use for the Drug .

9. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

He's got a point there.

10. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

The last time i did Suboxone i blew half of an 8 mg, the ones with the dagger inscription and i got so fucking sick for hours. Ive never projectile vomitted like that for that long. Litterally every 15 minutes, i couldnt even keep down water. I was doing alot of opiates and i figured my tolerance would allow me to handle that much, boy was i wrong. I was so fucked up i thought i was gonna fuckin die. It was in the tail end of an acid trip too....you wanna talk about a trip killer...it sucked so bad

if i ever taste that tangy orange flavor again im gonna yack muffins from 3 weeks ago...

but the first time i ever did Boxone, i only did 2 tiny miniscule lines and grooved out pretty nice...never again though, never again..

11. 420everyday

420everyday Member

I break the 8mg into 3 pcs. That seems to work for me without puking.

12. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

swim unfortantly had to buy the shit off the street to get off OC....the shit still effects swims life..

13. elover

elover ritz with cheese

Suboxone just isn't fun...