Submissive to my coworker

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by shyguy85, Apr 1, 2011.

1. shyguy85

shyguy85 Guest

I'm a pretty low key guy, and I work with a woman who has a very bossy, outgoing personality. She's in her mid 40's and very attractive. You know how sometimes as soon as you meet someone, you immediately have an instinct for who's the boss? Well, it's pretty typical for me to feel inferior, especially to women, but I feel SUPER inferior around her, and I know she feels the same way (in reverse).

Adding to this is that she's tall and she lifts weights at the gym. I'm sure she could easily over power me. I'm only 5'8" and have a slight build.

We both work in a small shop, usually together, and there are many times when we're the only ones on duty. It didn't take her long to realize I couldn't stand up to her, and she started to press her advantage.

At first, it was simple stuff like telling me to stock shelves or clean up. If you're not like me, it might be hard to understand, but it's not that I'm afraid to stand up to her (though I am, a little), its that I don't want to stand up to her. There's something very satisifying to me about being the dutiful servant. Hard to explain.

But once she knew I'd do anything she asked, she started pressing and expanding, and things have really changed. I'm pretty much her servant at work and away. I do things like cleaning her apartment, and doing her laundry. At work, I often sit on the floor and paint her toenails. I really like that because I can hide under the counter and keep working when a customer comes in.

Even through all this, we're not what you'd call romantically involved. We've never kissed, and the time we spend together is not really 'socializing'.

I know this has gotten to be quite a novel, but I guess my question is - even though I'm very happy serving her, I wonder whether she will ever stop pushing the envelope. And I also wonder if it will ever turn into more of a romantic relationship.

Thanks very much for your help!

mysticblu21 likes this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

1) not if you keep doing whatever she tells you.

2) not a chance. you're taking the friend zone to whole new levels here. the only way you have any sort of chance with this girl is if you stop talking to her entirely, and she catches you fucking someone else.

3. lovelyxmalia

lovelyxmalia Banana Hammock Lifetime Supporter

you're painting her toenails? Sounds to me like you're her best girl friend...

You've gotta give her reason to want you...I think you should talk about being romantically involved with someone else and see what she says. YOU'VE gotta push the envelope and stand up to her. Women won't take you seriously if you don't show a little balls

4. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Push the envelope. And see if you can fuck her brains out.

If successful it can take your career to a new and likely profitable level.
    If not, you'll know.

5. RiffRaff

RiffRaff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I disagree. This chick wants someone she can dominant. You'll get to fuck her, when she's ready.

~Zen~ likes this.
  6. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

Enjoying a power(ego)trip and bossing others around doesn't necessarily mean someone likes to be dominant in bed.

OP, if you want a sexual relationship with her, stop serving her right away. She gets your services back when you're allowed to serve in all the ways you want. If she says no, find someone else.

7. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

No lively_girl, she wants it. Trust me. If she has this guy painting her toe nails, she wants to fuck.

RiffRaff, who cares? Ya gotta do what ya gotta do to get what you want in this world.

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

This woman does not want to fuck. Sorry but I think at the end of the day most women, even the most bossy and controlling, want a take-charge man. All she is doing is using you, bro.

9. LoneDeranger

LoneDeranger Trying to pay attention.

I smell BS. I think he's playing us. His post reads like the foreward to a long Penthouse letter.

10. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

If she wanted it, it would have already happened. Don't you think she would order a massage at her home or something similar and then go from there?

In my opinion she's just having fun and wants to see how far shyguy will let her go.

11. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't think any woman wants a limp-wristed lackey. A man should be gentle,but with the plums to know or find out what's going on with a relationship or anything else by being strong when necessary. I know if want a doormat,I'll buy one ,not be one. Altho,I might be with the lone deranger on this one,since it's a first post.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, she wants to fuck a real man and then tell her girlfriend, the OP, all about it.

i've seen it before. of course, it's generally involving a well-dressed effeminate man with a distinct lisp...

13. Pupp788

Pupp788 Members

Its a submissive guys dream to be in your situation plus you're doing it for free! Painting her toenails like a good little bitch. Doing her laundry and cleaning like the maid you are. That's the closest thing you'll get to touching her undies is when you clean them. Her feet so close to your face when you paint them so she can go out to see other guys when her feet are all done up! She loves having a beta cuck like you around. Soon she'll be having you do her hair while talking to you about her love life and the huge cocks she has while you take her shopping and carry her bags & purse! . Just enjoy it man and be a good submissive footrest for her. I personally love stories like this specially if its real life scenarios at work because i won't pay strangers!

14. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
  15. Thinking of Cora

Thinking of Cora Members

Yes, but I don't agree to do their laundry.
    And what do the customers say when they see you under the counter? I'm not necessarily saying I believe that part!
    It doesn't really seem like you want to help yourself.

16. Thinking of Cora

Thinking of Cora Members

I think we've fallen for a troll. You can always tell the when the OP will never return.