Subliminals Shifting - Quantum Jumping Portal ⧊ Manifest Anything ⧊ 11 Frequencies at Once Eargasm.

Discussion in 'Music' started by Flexibility, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Flexibility

Flexibility Members

Effortlessly manifest your wants, wishes and desires.
    Quantum Jump is an extremely powerful method of wish manifestation—you can create any reality with it, there are no limitations. If your mind can conceive it, Quantum Jump can make it a reality for you.

The success of most all visualization methods, affirmations, faking it ‘til you make it, the placebo effect, and even simply getting out of bed when you don’t feel like it can be attributed to quantum jumping.

To initiate a quantum jump requires keeping an open mind that you can experience another reality. It is important that you are able to sincerely desire and feel a connection to another reality, envisioning some way of making a connection with it through a bridge, a door, a window or a handshake.

I am manifesting my perfect life.
    I am capable of anything.
    I am living my perfect reality.
    I love to manifest.
    I am an infinite being.
    Manifestation comes naturally to me.
    ... and many more:)

☀️ Gamma Brainwave Entrainment ☀️
    Gamma waves are the fastest of the brainwave frequencies and signify the highest state of focus possible. Associated with information-rich task processing & high-level information processing. When you feel truly happy, or maybe have been blessed by a truly extraordinary experience, then you’re creating the foundation of what your mind needs to produce gamma waves.

☀️ A=432Hz Tuning ☀️
    Music based on 432Hz resonates with all the 7 Chakras and the Universe.
    It Transmits beneficial healing energy, because it is a pure tone of math fundamental to nature.
    The greatest musicians, such as Mozart and Verdi, based their music on the natural vibration of 432Hz. It’s true that it is only 8 vibrations per second different from the standard 440Hz tuning,
    but this small difference seems to be remarkable to our human consciousness.

☀️ Multi Layered 8D Ambisonic Audio ☀️
    These Modulations Optimizes your Brain as a Sound Receptor by moving the sound
    in 360 degrees Around Your Head. Many Sound Layers have different/seperate
    movement routes in order to activate many different parts of the brain at once.
    Ambisonic audio is commonly called "The 8D Audio".