Subject: What can I do?

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by Brand New Soul, May 30, 2007.

1. Brand New Soul

Brand New Soul Senior Member

I cant explain how I feel.. I feel empty, but I can't be because I feel sad and angry..and thats hardly empty. I feel like Im a horrible human being... I feel hopeless. I feel lonely...and anxious.

I dont want to get close to anyone anymore, because every time I have I've just ended up hurt. I feel no need to talk to my mom or my "friends" ... they just seem to not listen, or to support how I feel. I kind of feel like they shrug me off.. tell me to get over it. Believe me I've tried! Tried not to be sad and angry and hopeless.

Lately I'd just rather be alone... COMPLETELY alone. Its easier that way. I get up every pointless day...and walk blindly through the halls, listen to nothing in class... fake a smile and stay quite. Nothing is interesting... food, books, people, TV. I'd much rather sleep then be awake.

I dont like feeling this way, but I cant help it. And there is absolutely no reason to feel this way I HATE IT!

2. legend 1967

legend 1967 Member

May I suggest a loyal dog or a cat companion.

3. Brand New Soul

Brand New Soul Senior Member

I got one... shes coming home tomorrow.. We just got her fixed <3