stupid stoner moments

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by reef, May 28, 2004.

1. reef

reef Member

okay so here is mine.
    i smoked out pretty big before i went to pick up this girl. i walk up to the door and the rang the bell. the dad answered, he took one look at me and he was like YOUR HIGH AREN'T YOU. i couldn't help, but start laughing and it wasn't just regular laughing, it's kind where you know your high and you just can't stop laughing.

2. Happy_Go_Crazy

Happy_Go_Crazy Member

lol I can remember a funny moment with me and my friends. We were in my garage smoking a joint and the joint goes out and we were like "hey man are you gunna lite that back up?" and he says "I can't! the wind keeps putting it out!" we just laughed and said we are in a garage with the door shut! we are away from the wind! and he just says "oohh right! shit...I just got a crazy chill and I thought the window was open" we laugh even more and say "DUDE we are in a garage! no windows in this garage if you look around!"
    he pretty much just became really uncomfortable and it was one of his first times smoking and we kept trying to calm him down and get him to chill out and he just kept getting sketchy.

My worst moment for me is I was smoking a joint and I had a bottle of juice in my other hand and I dropped the joint and the joint just fell directly straight down the little hole at the top of the bottle! :p

3. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

we stole my dads car once, I wuz smokin a joint wit the driver and the cherry dropped, the driver went to get it and almost drove us into the ditch, thank god we made it out.

4. PITPAT

PITPAT Member

i was so high this one time, i just dropped off my friend at the movie theater to get picked up, and im walking back to my car, alone, and im singing, loudly, "take me to the river, drop me in the water" and dancing. i look back, and my friends dad is following me in the car because they didnt want me to walk alone. so i immedietly straightened up and acted sober.

the worst one, i was driving high this time, and a couple of my friends were in the car, we're all high, and we were all talking and laughing. i can see that the lights red, but i dont stop right away. and then i realize what's going on, and slam on the breaks, and we go screaching into the middle of the intersection. as soon as i stop, the light turns green and i go. (luckily there weren't any cops around, cos we had an 8th of shrooms, some meth and a bunch of weed on us) i didnt even realize it at the time, but looking back on it, we could have been killed. so i dont drive stoned any more on main streets.

5. Stan

Stan Member

Just finishing a session and having a cig. Take the cig out've the pack and light it backwards and wonder what the fuck is going on.. and trying to light it 3 times untill you realize it's backwards.

6. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

lol that was the best vision i have had all day. i can just picture this in my head and if you could only see the way i imagined you to be dancing you wold know why i was laughing so hard............

7. Peace_of_Pizza

Peace_of_Pizza Member

I was once really stoned and out skating (i dont skate anymore) and i was looking at the sky cus the clouds appeared to make funny shapes, and i actually fell over backwards without knowing until a friend came and picked me up :S

8. tripp

tripp Member

3 of us go to buy donuts at coffee time...after a sick session...and my friends like...yea...wed like 12 dozen donuts....and then the lady there was like ...u sure? so we start trippin out not knowing whats going on and she takes like a few boxes out for the donuts and we're still trippin then we go like....we only want 6...and the lady started bitching us

the worst is when i get really high in the winter and start walking without a purpse and then after like half an hour of walking i realize im supposed to go the other way...its frustrating especially with the snow and shitty weather

9. reef

reef Member

LOL!! i do that all the time. i set out with a destenation in mind, then after a few bowls while driving, i tend to just drive no where and them im like damn where did i have to go.

10. ericf

ericf Member

Okay, this wasn't me... but it was two buddies of mine who got laughed at for weeks about this.

These two had just gotten really, really stoned. They were driving down a divided highway in town. There was a four foot wide median (like two or three inches high). They are driving down this road trying just to keep the car in the lane. To be honest they were way to high to be behind the wheel. The road had two lanes and they were in the left one. The driver saw some cops coming up behind them and paniced. He decided to pull into a driveway and let them pass. So he took a sharp left, drove over the median, and parked in the middle of the road.

Of course, the cops ended up pulling them over. Once they were off the road and parked the cop pulled them out of the car. He took all the visible weed and their pipes. He gave them a stern warning then followed them back to their apartment complex. They didn't get thrown in jail or arrested... probably because the cops were laughing too hard to do anything. But they lost like $500 worth of weed and pipes (they had half a dozen glass pipes in the car).

It was good and bad for them. It was lucky for them because they didn't go to jail. But they got screwed because they lost all that stuff. Okay, this story sucks when written... but it is hilarious when you know these guys and hear them explain it.

11. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

I have a two

We skipped school and were smoking at this kid's house right, on his back porch. He has like a tent thing over his porch. Well, we're all stoned as hell hittin a bowl, and this fucking rat comes flying out of nowhere. Like god himself threw a rat down at us. It started walking around, and left.

Me and my brother and some of his friends were at this guys house smoking. I was trippin balls on shrooms, and we were all(about 6 people) sitting in this home built loft. This guy litteraly built his own loft; he had all his computers and stuff and equipment. He was like a studio tech. Well, this girl tripped, and trying not to fall, she grabs onto me, and we fall onto his computer table and the thing breaks. The guy freaks out and everyone stands up to catch us like, and me, the girl, the owner and the some other guy fall over the railing, breaking it, and into this guy's bedroom/living room area. Luckily, it was'nt a big fall so no one was hurt.

12. PITPAT

PITPAT Member

:) i do that too. after walking a couple blocks, i realize that im going the wrong way, but i keep trying to convince myself that this is right, and after a while i get so confused that i actually have to stop and sit there and think about it for a while. everything looks exactly the same out here!

13. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

we were smoking a blunt after a soccer game one night. after the blunt was done, one of my friends was gonna put it out. so he threw it down on the ground and tried to step on it. now we knew he wasn't stepping on it, but he really thought he was putting it out. so after about 1 minute of watching my friend try to put it out, another one of my friends jumps in and steps on it. it was one of the funniest moments i ever had smoking.

14. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I could just picture that, I can't stop laughing right now...

One time I was going to my friend's house, I was riding with two of my other friends. As we enter the neighborhood I warn the driver, "Be careful, I think a constable patrols this neighborhood." So we start down the street and his radar detector starts going off. All of us are pretty high, so he panics and keeps driving, missing our turn. The end of the street that we were on was a culdesac, and the constable happened to be sitting in the culdesac.

There was one more street that we could turn on before we would run into the cop. Thankfully he makes the turn this time. The street was a dead end so the plan was to turn around and go down the right street this time. We get turned around and are about to turn onto the original street we were on, but the driver accidently rolls through the stop sign. Keep in mind that at that point the constable was a mere 10 feet away, just sitting there with only his parking lights on. Sitting in that Camaro he looked just like a shark to me.

Needless to say he turns his lights on to pull us over. We start panicking, making sure everything is hidden well. My friend just continued to drive very slowly along the shoulder of the road. I said, "Dude, are you gonna fucking pull over?" I'm not sure how far we kept going, but it seemed like a good distance.

The constable asks the driver to step out of the car. The constable started walking back to his car to do something when my friend got out of the car. As he did, my friend in the back seat exclaims, "Play it cool man!" He said it pretty loud, I don't see how the cop didn't hear him.

Thankfully my friend is able to talk himself out of situations pretty well so he ended up just getting a warning. This story probably doesn't seem too funny unless you know the guy that screamed "Play it cool man!". Oh well, it's still funny to us!

15. PITPAT

PITPAT Member

i got another one.
    my friend stephany and me were over at this girls house, and we had just had some shrooms, and we smoked some weed, and stephany says that she's hungry so the girls mom makes her a sandwich. and she's standing in the kitchen waiting, and all the sudden the shrooms kick in big time. her mom hands her the sandwich, and she just stands there looking at it, and then she turns to go back into the bedroom, and her mom says "eat it in the kitchen, honey" and stephany just keeps walking, so she says it again "honey, eat it in the kitchen" at this point she's standing in the middle of the living room holding a sandwich with two hands. she turns and stares at her as if she's from another planet. then she puts the sandwich down on the floor, puts her hands up and starts backing away from it, like its about to explode, and just walkes out leaving the sandwich sitting on the carpet in the middle of the room.

16. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

That's a great story too, I could just picture everyone falling out of the loft. lmao

17. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Can't... stop... laughing...

18. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

There's so, so many; I could write a book. Stoner moments tend to come the most when I'm with my friend Lauren.

I remember one morning Lauren and I did our first 'wake and bake', and we were sitting outside, it was so sunny, and we just sat there; talking and enjoying the sun. Then a cloud went over the sunshine and took it all away, and I stomped back inside because I was mad about that.

Lauren came in after me, and about ten minutes later, Lauren went upstairs to do something, and then the sun started coming out again. So I run to her front door, swing it wide open, and yell "HERE COMES THE SUNSHINE!" (in an opera-like stance, hand outstretched in front of me) out into the neighborhood; quite loud too.

There were kids playing in the front yard next door, people mowing their lawns, and they all just looked at me...

19. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

El OH EL, sounds like something I'd do.

20. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

wow, i thought i was the only one