stuff

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by kurdtkobain, Jan 12, 2005.

1. kurdtkobain

kurdtkobain Member

Hi.....hows life goin for all of you out there? I feel like crying, in fact I did...once again for no apparent reason. Life goes on ya know, music really helps a shit load. The song that makes me feel better would have to be California Dreamin' by The Mamas and The Papas, and seeing my boyfriend. If anyone of you are in a bad or sad mood, what makes you feel better? I know this has nothing to do with "hippy's" since I posted this in the hippy section, I just couldn't find any better place to post it.

2. kurdtkobain

kurdtkobain Member

I just realized I could have posted that up there ^ in my umm thread.... my bad but still post ur answers on here.

3. Oh So strangE indeeD

Oh So strangE indeeD Member

well yeah I'm in a super shitty mood right now. i have many not so apparent reasons though. my family is fucked up basically..but you wouldn't realize it unless you lived here. hard to explain. anyway. i usually listen to music or smoke. or write...

4. Mish

Mish Member

I chill in my room, put on this insane classical music cd *it has nature sounds on it* or some bob dylan and just be zenned. I usually fall asleep and wake up so much better! HEY! i know this has nothng to do with anything but does anyone know a cure for being akward around people? Cause like woah it kinda sucks .....

5. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

when ever i am blue, i pick up a guitar and play until i feel better. Or just sit down and put on some relaxing music. Its great to put on music that you can connect to very vividly.

hmm, i have a thought for ya mish. Perhaps you are feeling akward around people because 1. maybe you dont know them to well 2. Their attitude, the way they talk, or look may be completly different then what you are, so being around someone completly different might feel akward.

what i always do when i feel akward around anyway is to just try to not let it get to me. If i feel akward around someone i dont know, i try to get to know them, and if i dont like them, or dont feel comfertable around them, i try my best to ignore them.

6. peace_is_possible

peace_is_possible Member

Ice-Cream!!!!

7. Mish

Mish Member

Sounds like pretty awesome advice ... but theres this guy ... *isn't it always the case?* and we'r into each other but ... we just look away and blush .... its pathetic

8. spooner

spooner is done.

haha teenage angst sucks.

9. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

You're not the only one feeling like crap, this is the 4th day in a row that I have cried. I hate being dumped, it's so unfair. Especially when I didn't do anything wrong.

10. kurdtkobain

kurdtkobain Member

Being dumped sucks ass. Especially when the guy was the one who had to beg you to go out with him....but they turn out pretty stupid and you don't feel so bad that they dumped you. Being around akward people hmm that happens to me a lot, maybe a little too much. Ice cream is great...except for the fact that we have none in my house, but I'm over my mood and for some reason I like being in sad moods, seems like people recognize you more when you're sad...sounds selfish I know, but what can I say........really what can I say??