Stuck in your head?

Discussion in 'Music' started by JamesR420, Jan 12, 2005.

1. JamesR420

JamesR420 Member

Song line that gets stuck in your head and stays there for long periods of time?
    mine would be:

"you might catch me at the rosebowl game with a rose gold chain wrapped around my neck, or i migh tbe flashin in the white G wagon wit my arm out the window grippin a tech"
    - Lil Flip in "tear it up"
    I know theres not a lot of hiphop heads in here so it doesnt matter what the musical category is just post yours.

2. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

um theres a couple....

"flip-top pack of cigarettes in her pocket, feelin' good at the top, shopping in sharp shoes, etc etc.." from "apples and oranges" by syd barrett
    "'cos I'm the taxman!" ~ "taxman" by the beatles :D
    "when i get older, losing my hair, many years from now, will you still be sending me a valentine, birthday greeting, bottle of wine?" ~ "when i'm 64" ~ the beatles
    "i read the news today, oh boy, 4000 holes in blackburn lancashire, and tho the holes were rather small, they had to count them all, now they know how many holes it takes to fill the albert hall" ~ "a day in the life" ~ the beatles
    um haha theres so many... ill just leave it at these :p

3. jen910

jen910 Senior Member

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like it's better than yours, damn right it's better than yours I can teach you but i'd have to charge" "milkshake" by kelis...i dont even like it but everytime i hear it it's stuck in my head for the rest of the day.