Strongest orgasm

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Andy Schumer, Apr 8, 2022.

1. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

What was or were your strongest orgasm(s) and what made it / them happen.

Feel free to add if that made you squirt, gush or ejaculate more, if at all.

Well, in my case they were all from handjobs, blowjobs and titfucks although I would love to be able to say from penetration.

Daniella01 and emmamichelle like this.
  2. Ninja1173

Ninja1173 Members

Mine was just a few weeks ago but its a long story (I posted it at another website).

Summary; I smoked some herb for the first time in over 30 years with a good female friend. I got insanely aroused, she noticed and joked about it, we ended up masturbating together in her SUV. My orgasm was more like a hallucination, like an out of body experience, words fail to describe it. I had no idea that was a side effect, I last smoked as a teenager so I was always horny back then - probably couldn't differentiate. She handed me her little ankle sock to cum inside to contain the mess, then she put it back on her foot! I'm still aroused by the memory of that experience!

3. I_do_it

I_do_it Members

This following two things might sound strange to you.
    It's two things of many which I have tried out over the years simply out of curiousity and both turned out to be a great experience.
    I repeat this occasionally.

I get my strongest orgasms from:

1. Electrostimulation. This can lead to very intense hands-free orgasms. And with most devices you can control the pulse program and intensity in a way, that it allows for long edging sessions. And once I'm ready to let it happen, then it leads to real strong orgasm and a lot of cum. I'm still looking for a device with a st of most arousing pulse programs.

2. Even better, but season dependent: Stinging nettle treatment. Yes, it is a little pain when I treat my penis with them. But that's easy to stand and goes away quickly. I don't come there yet. But after 10-20min, some real arousing tension, waves, pressure builds up in my penis and I get a real hard erection. I don't need to touch further. Then I lay down, truely relax, "listen" to the strange, really dynamic feelings in my dick and have some nice phatasies along with it. Laying there like this, rather motionless and with closed eyes, fully subject to the wavelike feelings in my dick, then usually there comes a moment, where I really get hard, my body bends and offloads in the most intense orgasm, I know. All hands-free. Touching would even distrub the feelings I described. Depending on how intense the nettles were and what kind, this effect can repeat half an hour later again leading to yet another orgasm. One time I even got a third one 3 hours later when I was asleep already. This all is not joke, I can show you videos I took of it. How that works? I can only speculate that it must have to do with these substances in thestings which get injected into your skin and cause some physiological effects there. Whether it is harmful? I have no idea. I searched on the internet, but didn't find any info. One thing to be careful about is for sure: Take only nettles from "clean" places - no nearby road, no nearby farming with pesticides or so. Also, there are different kinds of nettles with different effects. Also the age and size of the plant plays a role. Still looking for the optimal plant. I don't do that daily, so data points are maybe 30, but soon will be more, now as spring starts :)

I'd be pleased to share more details in case you are interested. PM me.

Doug22 and Daniella01 like this.
  4. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Oh, weed is just a teensy bit better now days... Weed does make for some memorable sessions.

5. Goander

Goander Members

My most intense was from a prostate orgasm using an Aneros. I had like 20 internal orgasms and was flopping all over the bed uncontrollably. At the end hot cum run from my cock in copious amounts. Not spurting but running like a river. It was so draining and wonderful! I stopped only from exhaustion.

Windman likes this.
  6. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

Wellbutrin. It’s the only anti-depressant that increases sex drive. It also gave me explosive orgasms.

Then my doctor added Focalin. The combination of Wellbutrin and Focalin was so intense I’d lose consciousness. Maybe it affected my blood pressure, I don’t know, but I’d blow ungodly amounts of sperm under immense pressure and pass out.

Unfortunately Wellbutrin also lowers your seizure threshold. After a long weekend in intensive care with uncontrolled seizures, they won’t let me take it anymore.

Mirsman likes this.
  7. Python 8

Python 8 Members

I'd probably have to say it was during my first threesome with my wife and buddy .The entire scenario , seeing her be totally and completely the center of attention . The look on her face and the reactions of her body along with the animal sounds coming from her throat were unworldly ! When I'd cum it was unbelievably intense and seemed to go on and on .

Even though I got off six times that night it kept running out of her unless she was swallowing it . She even commented on it several times .

The weed we were smoking probably didn't hurt either .

Mirsman and SantaCruzRob like this.
  8. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

"weed, your orgasm amplifier...."

Mirsman, sandybrooke and Python 8 like this.
  9. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Seem to recall , a long time ago , that acid was fun too . But that's another story !

SouthPaw, Mirsman and Old70#PA like this.
  10. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I had one of those 'amplified' sessions last night...I thought my eyes were never going to roll back to the front of my head...sometimes it's just that good...

Mirsman and Python 8 like this.
  11. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My strongest orgasm was when my longtime girlfriend gave me a handjob in college. It was really strong! My wife says her most amazing orgasm was when I performed oral sex on her. It was her first oral experience.

Old70#PA and Klimax2gether like this.
  12. cyber6

cyber6 Members

yep, mine to, always with e-stim when remote controlled by someone over the internet and nettles is a good second

13. Wyoming455

Wyoming455 Members

Yep. Edibles amplify and lengthen my orgasms. :cool:

Mirsman, sandybrooke and Twogigahz like this.
  14. emmamichelle

emmamichelle Banned

I had some strong orgasms the other day with the guy I'm currently sleeping with. He started off eating me out during foreplay and made me cum really hard. Then I climbed on top of him and he pounded me really hard until I gushed. After I was done, he got behind me as I bent over and fucked me from behind, sometimes stopping to slap/lightly spank my ass and play with my tits. It turned me on so much that the next thing I knew, I was having the most explosive orgasm I felt in my life and scream-moaning. He eventually came too and shot his load all over my ass and tits.

Mirsman, Leviutah, Rogersk411 and 5 others like this.
  15. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Play must be slow and I missing something, or something else. I don’t understand how a guy can cum on ass and tits when doing it from behind. Almost sounds like he cums for a pretty long time. Or science fiction type of thing???

16. :)

17. Python 8

Python 8 Members

She didn't say but she's also a ninja !

18. Angela36

Angela36 Members

During a long doggy style sexual encounter, and after being spanked a few times (stinging), it was so massive it felt as if my brain was literally turned off. OMFG. :)

19. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

:)

20. Andy00

Andy00 Members

i was getting an hand-free blowjob after a body massage, when she inserted a finger deep in my ass and started to massage my prostate and just kept sucking with almost no movement of her head; with the other hand she started pinching and pulling my nipples and then I exploded so hard I almost passed out..
    we were in the hotel and she told me I made high pitched moans for almost a minute!

Mirsman, Klimax2gether and 6Sailor9 like this.