street mescaline

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by Cactus Juice, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Cactus Juice

Cactus Juice Member

im just wondering, were you to pick up some mescaline off the street how would you properly identify it? i mean if you're just getting it from some guy who hands you a little capsule or a vial of white powder, how would you know that its not dried up cat jizz or something? its obviously a bad enough idea to scour the streets for psychedelics, but someone has to find these things somewhere. and unfortunately i have no links to a chemist... or at least a credible one lol

2. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

well...

m.p.
    TLC
    ms
    pmr
    gc
    "color change" test kits

that said,
    most of the "on the street" mescaline (?) is gonna be something else --- if you're "lucky" it'll be lsd or some RC like 2cp or 2ci or whatever... & if you be less lucky, maybe some oddbal mixture of DXM & pseudophedrine or whatever is the "hot mix" of OTCs in the scammers recipe book that month...

now, for "off the street" adventures...

from what i hear, it's not all that difficult to purchase (sanpedro) cactus seeds, live cactus cuttings, or even dried cactus chips or powder... of course, actually ingesting any of this plantstuff, or imbibing a potion brewed therefrom, would be a violation of the laws in USSA or canada...
    & ye dinnae wanna be a scofflaw nowt, do ye?

3. Cactus Juice

Cactus Juice Member

thats why i think ill just play it safe and stick to buying synthetic chems off the street

4. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

well, now buying synthetic chemicals off the street may be against the laws as well... (not to mention ummmmm street-dealer reliability & veracity, eh?

5. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

There is no way to positively identify "street mescaline" without running a chemical ammunoassay on it. It's more than likely that anything you get off the street that claims to be mescaline will be something else entirely. I would not trust it at all.

6. noeticbuzz

noeticbuzz Member

If you want pure mescaline is suggest learning an extraction tech from various cacti or make some chemistry major friends at the local university

7. Cactus Juice

Cactus Juice Member

"yes mother, ive been assigned a highly dangerous science project in school which requires me to bring this large san pedro cactus into our house... oh and when youre out, remember to buy me some benzene, ethyl alcohol, and a chemistry set..."

8. noeticbuzz

noeticbuzz Member

Never knew you were 15, that sucks.

For future reference don't use benzene, the tech you're probably looking at is pretty old, before the time when people found out how bad benzene is for you.

Question: What kind of blotter is floating around Toronto?

9. Cactus Juice

Cactus Juice Member

i think the trick is to keep the benzene filtered out of the mescaline... ingesting benzene can kill u lol
    weak blotter for the most part

10. noeticbuzz

noeticbuzz Member

The trick is to avoid using benzene, why take the exposure risk when handling it.

Is the weak stuff the solid green blotter?

11. Cactus Juice

Cactus Juice Member

i was under the impression that benzene was a required component
    maybe... but i see lots of different kinds

12. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

there are other organic solvents besides benzene which will work well...

13. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

down here in montreal alot of whats sold as mescaline is actually pcp, i dont use any chems but a friend of mine who has used both MANY a time has gotten powdered pcp sold as mesc. he didnt care though cuz he loves pcp.

14. TheSanityAssassin

TheSanityAssassin Member

Yeah, that's what it is here to. We call it "Maritime Mesc", but I'd never touch the stuff, pcp is just dirty.