Strange weed

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Sik Wit It, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Sik Wit It

Sik Wit It Member

Hey whats up, ive been reading on this forum for the last couple of months and finally decided to sign up :)

Umm ive got a question.. ive only been smoking for about 4 months and today i smoked some strange weed..... I smoked a blunt of the stuff and it made me get high completly different.. I didnt get a head high or a buzzing feeling. Things didnt feel like they were flashing or what not or slowed down. All i felt was extremely happy and talkative... I just laughed at everying all day but felt completly normal. Does anyone know what this was? or had this happen before...

2. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

Sounds like a sativa, probably mids or lower.

edit: some, few or no seeds?

3. Sik Wit It

Sik Wit It Member

dunno i didnt see it get rolled. All i know is that i liked it and wanna get some of that so i can go to work and be perfectly normal and high at the same time :D It didnt even get my eyes red... And my eyes usually get completely blood shot to the point where it almost looks like im on a blood lust of some sort =)

4. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

Yea I stand by my calculated guess :p

5. Master Shake

Master Shake Member

Sounds like some really good shit to me! :D

6. Sik Wit It

Sik Wit It Member

perhaps..... well im gona go smoke [​IMG] its so depressing when you smoke the last of your stash...

7. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Welcome to the Hip Forums Sik Wit It! I'm Peace, your neighboor crazy :). Don;t listen to what I say because, well, I'm crazy! When bud is harvested with the thrichomes mostly being cloudy rather than amber, you can get more of an upity, energetic type of high. I prefer these highs more sometimes because they tend to help you do stuff better. I can skateboard better with these highs, but when I get a downer type of high, I often hurt myself on my skateboard [​IMG].

Again, Welcome!
    -Peace (and Love:))

I know how you feel about running out. I used to only buy 16ths because I needed money for other things, and I finally got enough money to buy a quarter of some very dank buds (we call it "Nug"). Anyways, I went insane. The quarter only lasted me like five days. But lucky me, I had extra money so I bought another eighth. Now I have to be more conservative with my bud. At least that's what my dealer tells me! Haha :cool:.

8. Sik Wit It

Sik Wit It Member

I usualy buy 1/2 ounces of kind bud for 85, sell half of it by the gram and the rest is free basically for me to smoke =( Unfortunatly i couldnt even smoke today i left my stash in the taillights of my car and its in the shop right now.. i completly forgot about bringing it there. =( so now ive got no weed and no car to go fetch some.. guess i gotta watch the redsox play while strait... :mad:

9. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Or, you could resort to whipids! That great five second high that you must get because you have no other drugs that you can enjoy. That's five seconds of enjoyable baseball! On the other hand, you can count your brain cells depleting while you do this :cool:.

-Peace (and Love:))