strange weather

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by shaggie, Jan 13, 2005.

1. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

2. hippieken

hippieken Member

thats cool man.......i lived in nebraska last year loved to walk in the fields bare foot.........

3. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

Sounds like you had fun Shaggie. 70 degrees huh?. You must live in the southern most part of Ohio. Back when I lived in Cleveland I never recalled it being that nice during January. Way to go!

4. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

5. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

yeah, we have had very weird weather here in southeast Texas.

Christmas it snowed from Corpus Christi (down near Mexico border) to Galveston (south of Houston), some places received 15" of snow. I live just 90 miles north of Houston and didn't get so much as a flurry. The low temps were in the 20's with highs in the 30's.

The next week, lows in the 60's and highs in the upper 70's. The week after that, lows again in the mid 20's with highs in the low 40's and that was followed by nearly a week of temps in the 70's. A cold front blew threw last night and we'll have temps near normal.. low about 40 and high about 60.

6. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

7. Alixney

Alixney Member

In Southern California, we literally got almost two feet of RAIN in 3 days. Biggest 15 day rain total in Cali history. Mountains got 3-5 feet of rain in the low altitudes...upwards to 10 feet in higher altitudes. One thing I don't do is wear shoes in the rain, so it's be SO much fun trodding around barefoot in 1-2 feet of flooded water.

8. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

9. Rugged_Soles

Rugged_Soles Member

Thursday 1/13 was warm here too. I had lots of fun barefooting around in the mud and on trails with packed snow and wet ice. A guy walking asked if I was BF for yoga training I explained I love walking barefoot and do it every chance I can, he thought it was a great idea. I hiked and jogged about 7 miles and enjoyed the warm air and cool surfaces. Today it's back to real january weather so I wont be able to hike for longer than a few minutes in the snow.