Strange things said when high

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by JoneeEarthquake, Jun 1, 2004.

1. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

i came to school high a few weeks back and my teacher was pissed because somone spilled gatorade all over his carpet so i leanded over to my friend and said

"The red gatorade is sticky on my bowls"

Also another time i was high on the phone with my girlfriend descrbing a made up video game called "Tard Hopper", and you would jump on retarded people across a pond to get away from a giant shark.

2. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

That is very offensive toward me! Many people often call me retarded mainly because, well, I'm crazy. I think you offended me and my people. (I'm kidding of course!)

My friends and I always say goofy things when baked. It's even worse when we're freshly baked :). I remember when I say a song to my friend about how he shouldn't rent watches from BlockBuster because they're unreliable. It was laughing pretty hard :D.

-Peace (and Love :))

3. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

My friend Lauren and I keep a book of funny shit we say, there's so much, it's always fun to look at when we're stoned off our asses.

These are a few of my favorites:

Once Bryan told Lauren and I to "put on a masturbation suit", which was great.

Lauren once told me there was "a pig with a party hat by your head".

And one night I decided that Lauren's cat's name was, from then on, to be "Quibble McScribble".

Lauren and I also have come up with quite a few songs/"jingles", since we're both quite musical when we're high; but that's another story, haha.

4. physicalxgraffiti

physicalxgraffiti Member

oh man that made me laugh out loud, that's great it's so wrong hahaha :)
    once when my friend and i were really stoned, we invented this spray that makes everything you spray it on taste like salt water taffy. we were sitting there laughing our asses off prentending to spray random things with it, then giving a thumbs up like it was some sort of Mentos commerical.:eek:

5. Sik Wit It

Sik Wit It Member

This doesnt really count as saying something but it was an embarising moment ............................................................................................... my sisters friend just gave her a parakete <-- eye **** speel eye no. But it wasnt an ordinary parakete .. this little green guy danced to the beat of the music.. So i put my hand out and told him to step up.. he bit my finger and stepped onto my hand then walked up onto my sholder.. They turned the radio on to jadakiss "Why" and the thing just started tweaking out.. head banging and and moving back and forth.. This is right beside my head so i started geeking and getting all paranoid and i dunno i thought it was gona start biting my face so i started tweaking out.... took the hood of my sweatshirt and threw my self in it so i was like a shell in my johnny blaze hoody and the parakete happened to get in there some how so i was freaking out even more as it was flapping around inside my sweatshirt while i was in there hiding as if it was a tent... Well i ended up tweaking out again and trying to get out but my arms were inside it as well as my feet so i tried to get up real fast and stumbled knocking over my newly bought ounce of weed spilling it all over the floor.. I was so out of it i just freaked out started sluring something to her and her friends and walked to Firehouse pizza about 2 miles away and fell asleep in the bathroom. Really just a wierd night dunno what was going on inside my head.. to much alcohol and weed =P.. btw have u ever just looked at the word alcohol.... its pritty wierd...

6. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

one time when we were incredibly fucked up, like hitting a bong of mids for a good two hours, we came out of the tent, and my friend said "dude, you're gonna have to trust me on this one......i just saw a goblin run into the van" i cant remember if it was goblin or troll or something like that, but i just busted out laughing and fell on the ground...

man that van was so tight, the first vehicle im gonna buy is gonna be a van, preferrably a vw microbus but any full-size van would be good

7. Chronic4:20

Chronic4:20 Member

I was reading your post laughing my ass off. Anyways me and a couple of my friends were sitting in his car smoking a bowl and all of a sudden he looks down at his cell phone and is like "piece of shit" in this gay voice. We all just bust out laughing

8. StonyTheStoner

StonyTheStoner Member

My friends tell me that one time, when we got real stoned and took a buncha adderall, we strated walking through this field and I suddenly blurted out, "Theres Nazis over there" While pointing my finger towards a tree and looking scared.
    but I only remember walking through the field.

9. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

yea once we were all really high and hotboxing on the way to the movies and we pull up to this silver car wtih the license plate MR STAR and hes this gay guy holding the steering wheel all gay and drinking bottled water and my friend just started to say MR STAR! mithter thtar (in a gay voice) haha and it was realy funny because he didnt even notice us

10. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i just got done smoking a bowl tonight with my sister and her friend. i got hungry and went to my kitchen. first thought, napkins. So i started singing:

"wheres the napkin's, wheres the napkins, wheres the naaaaaaaapkins, i can't find the napkins, i can't find the napkins, i can't find the naaaaaaaaapkins" over and over for 10 minutes. i looked all over the kitchen, bathroom, and laundry room for napkins. I cou;dn't find them. So i went to watch Seinfeld. then i remembered where the napkins were. They were on top of the refridgerator (sp?) were i had put them not even a half our before i smoked.

11. Chronic4:20

Chronic4:20 Member

oh yeah i remember another time that my friend was stoned and we were all sitting in one of my friend's garage and drinking and he had the munchies and he went inside to get some food.... anyways he comes back out and was like " all the food is in bowls" haha i wasn't stoned, and i think he was the only one so he didn't think it was that funny, and everyone else just laughed

12. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

Me and my friend were driving around town, and suddenly she is yelling "Stop the car! Stop the car!"
    So I freak out. I dont know what she is yelling about, but it seems pretty serious. So I pull over, and she is yelling at me "Turn around! We gotta go back! We gotta go back!"
    I decide to humour her, she gets really excitable while high and sometimes the best way to keep her shut up is just listen and do what she says. So, we turn around and start heading back the way we came...and just as I'm about to ask her what the hell we are doing...I see the biggest lawn ornament I've ever seen in my entire life. From where we were, it looked like one of those plastic(and super cheezy)deer lawn ornaments...except it was the size of a horse. We stop across the street and start giggling and laughing about the ginormously cheezy thing...when all of a sudden it starts to move!!
    "OH MY GOD! It's alive!!" I yelled. We didn't know WHAT to do...so we just sat in my car, in awe of the giant plastic moving deer....
    But really, it all turned out to be just a horse.
    Which is also very weird when you think about it....

13. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

thats the funniest thing i have heard all morning.

14. crashandburn

crashandburn Member

One time there was about 5 of us driving around baked trying to find our friends house to smoke some more and we end up backing into a ditch and getting stuck. Not only that but we had busted our oil pan too. So we end up running (have you ever ran stoned? I felt like I could win the Olympics) to our friends house and being stranded for 3 hours. Everyone was blaming everyone else for what happened when I just raised both of my hands and said, "Guys . . it's all our farts, for smoking the ganja." That night ended with me streaking down the road naked and eventually having a fellow stoner pick us up and crashing at his place and toking til 4am.

15. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

One night a couple of weeks ago i was rollin and i smoked ALOT and was drinkin, so my friends decide to go drive around the neighborhood and end up drivin half way off like a hill that was like 80 degrees and it was like 3;45 and we had to wake his dad up to pull him out....it was hilarious

16. diktnemele

diktnemele Member

I gto higfh at school a lot and i a pretty silly person sobe so my teachers don't notice but i awnsered one of my teachers with "ish kabibi" i also am very mucsical when i'm high

17. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

:p yer it is wierd, its spelt wrong

18. paintedsocks

paintedsocks Member

last night i was so stoned with a friend and i just shouted out the word "PLEBISCITE", then he didn't know what i was saying.. and i was trying to explain but laughing way too hard, and i'd just mumble like "YOU VOTE... ELECTION... YOU VOTE" and he was like, "yogurt? whaaaaat?" hahaha, so finally i found a dictionary and looked it up and made him read it, and he got so amazed that it was a real word, and we spent like half an hour readnig the dictionary jjust because it was so fascinating (i guess.. hahaha!), and anyway, then his cat came walking by me and i was convinced that it was flicking radiation at me so I was panicking and saying like, "get the freaking radiation cat away!! make it stop!!! my head is going to explode!!! seriously, that cat is full of radiation!!!" hahaha.. it was so insane. ANYWAY, just thought i'd add that seeing as it was yesterday and i thought it was funny. ohh.. haha

19. _DeLiA_

_DeLiA_ Member

i was really high, and out of the middle of no where i screamed at the top of my lungs "STROKE IT KENNEDY!!!". i have no idea where it came from....does anybody know what stroke it kennedy means?

20. TrenchTownRock

TrenchTownRock Member

This has been happening a lot to me as of late when I toke: I'm looking for something or a thought comes in my head, and I'll put it to tune. For example...I got really fucking high one night, and I'm wandering my house looking for cheetos. Now...first off, why the hell am I not in my kitchen? You'll never guess where I was looking...THE BATHROOM! LOL! Anyway...I make it to the kitchen and this is what has been happening to me recently: I'll put what I am doing or looking for to tune. For example, when I was scouting for some cheetos...I remember going...."Cheetos! Yeah...I need those Cheetos because anyone that doesn't have Cheetos is not a neat-o!" Something stupid like that. Does this happen to anybody else?