Straight Girl With Lesbian Friend

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by sunflower84, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Just because a female likes other females it does not mean in any way shape or form that she will try anything with you because you are female.

Come on folks, what is this, high school?

Pathetic.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And being lesbian myself, why would I have any interest in trying to make a move on a female who preaches a straight sexuality? What good would that do?

Somebody thinks very highly of themselves, me thinks. :unsure:

1 person likes this.
  3. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I have found that most people with a brain, regardless of sexuality, are able to understand and respect the boundaries of friendship.

1 person likes this.
  4. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Exactly.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah. And people think that sex must be on the brain 100% all day and night. When I am with my straight friends, which they are all straight really, I don't have any other gay friends around me, we just do normal things normal people would do. I don't fantasize, I don't crush, I don't flirt.. I have a partner. And if I do flirt it doesn't mean anything and they're mature enough to realize that and generally anyway it's them flirting with me to get a kick. -shrug- and flirting isn't physical contact. Girls like girls opinions on dress and look, I can provide that without it being sexual. They're friends!

2 people like this.
  6. sunflower84

sunflower84 Guest

Uh ANYWAYS..

7. sunflower84

sunflower84 Guest

@Irminsul .

Thank you for your lez input but it wasnt directed to you.

@Mattekat

And no ash did not answer my question. She avoided my question on a scenerio.

8. kaygee

kaygee Members

I have a straight friend who is married, we were friends for a while until she started getting curious, she started noticing that i am beautiful complementing me and that's when problems started. We got close and I started having feelings for her, we started something that got out of hand because we fell for each other, mind you she is married. One day she decided to kiss me outside in her house and the husband saw us, she got into trouble but luckily they didn't break up, to this day she still says she loves me and I also do love her back but I know we can never got there again. I haven't seen her in moths and I miss her terribly

9. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

She answered your questions. Maybe your time would be better spent taking the boner in your hand and just fucking yourself with it. Illiterate fuck.

10. sunflower84

sunflower84 Guest

Sounds like you got issues bro. Your woman left you for another woman? Sorry dude but its not always about you. She found her satisfaction in another vag.

Now you are only left fuckin yourself huh? Thank you for sharing. But i got my woman eating me out. To each its own brah!

11. sunflower84

sunflower84 Guest

Do you talk to her still?. Im sorry to hear that. She should follow her heart rather than live miserable. And thank you for answering my question.☺

12. Albertha

Albertha Members

I always ask one of my straight girl friend if she thinks it's weird that I find older women attractive or whatever kind of woman. She always says she doesn't see anything wrong with it, even though I know she wouldn't have a problem with me liking girls. I still keep asking anyway. Just to be sure. :book: I think some of us lesbians get uncomfortable, and don't want to come off as a 'creep' to straight girls. LOL. Sometimes to other lesbians as well.