strage theory

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by xSunPeacex, Jun 9, 2006.

1. xSunPeacex

xSunPeacex Member

hey this is gonna sound weird. I have a friend who has taken acid and told me this strage thing that happens after your 3rd or 4th time. He said (because acid has something to do with your spine or someting) that after your third or fourth time taken acid that if crack your back you will have a bad trip..very strange and i want to know if anyone else has heard this.......also does acid burn a dime sized hole in your brain after the 4th or 5th time using??
    Peace.

2. yes to both and anything else you hear is true aswell, after all, acid is what stupified and killed albert hoffman so young.

3. Your friend's an idiot.

4. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

haha after 4 or 5 use no dime sized hole but ya sure start to change

5. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Yes and you also gain the ability to see through walls, fly, and stop bullets with your teeth after your 6.3rd time. In the field, we call it "clark kent syndrome."

6. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

LSD has not been scientifically proven to stay in your spin, or any other part of your body. Flashbacks are thought to happen without the presence of L in your system, its just a reinactment of the mechantry of a psychodelic trip. No dime size holes in brain have been occiated with LSD. LSD also doesn't make your fucking brain bleed down your spin. Who the fuck comes up with this shit!

7. CadenceKid

CadenceKid Member

lsd in your spine= urban legend.

8. joo kyle

joo kyle thisandthat

mabey you should read the reports written by albert hoffman instead of some lame propaganda shit.

9. grandbaby

grandbaby Member

10. 2cesarewild

Wtf? Sure his english may be a bit off, but wtf is propaganda about what he's saying? The reports written by albert hoffman rofl, sometimes I hate this site.

11. is it just me or did desert nightmare say nothing but good things about lsd.. so i dont know what propoganda you think hes watching..

12. stalk

stalk Banned

all i know is i tripped on acid all night last night @ a beach rave
    and with or in the wind
    the iceplants spoke
    with the reflection of the
    FUNKY ASS BEATS
    swarming like a tsunami
    off the cliffe.

Wow,
    LSD is dynamite.

13. xSunPeacex

xSunPeacex Member

well he said it happened to him, but he could be full of shit...im sure many other people have taken acid more than 3 times and have been fine

14. man some people have like been dosed their whole life and still ok.

15. dannyandryan

dannyandryan Member

he hears that shit from his friends at school, and health class and DARE make no attempt to put those rumors down, so other then dumbshit untrustworhty hippies, whos gonna tell him the truth?

16. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO FUCKING SICK OF THESE FUCING RUMOURS
    fuck
    fuck
    some fucking person is trying to tell me how her friends friend jumped off a building because their was as i fucking fuck quote "lsd in dis cigret he had fullii lyk dyd n shyt"
    FUCK no matter how many times im telling her that it is scientifically impossible for anyone to get an effect of lsd in a cggerette she still says "watt wud u no foo" fuck i hate it when people pick and choose science to suit themselves

17. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

lsd does not settle in your spine....believe it or not most of what you take has left your body before your even done tripping

18. Gandalf 1337

Gandalf 1337 Member

He's obviously not intelligent enough to be experimenting with LSD or any other psychedelics for that matter. No offense to your friend, but tell him to do some damn research. LSD doesn't burn a hole in your brain, nor does it even cause brain damage.

19. 2cesarewild

set off runnin but i take mah tiiime