Stp Family

Discussion in 'Back to the Garden' started by scootertrampphoto, Aug 14, 2005.

1. scootertrampphoto

scootertrampphoto Member

I am trying to get in touch with any of the family that is still above dirt. In the forum on Boulder, a statement was made asking if someone had heard about Butler. If anyone knows about Butler, Charles B. Beard, Iz, Wabbit, Jerry S.( Fast Eddy's Brother ), Coke Mike, Crystal, Whitey, Bear, The Skank Sisters, Ect. , I would like to hear from any and all. Thanks

2. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hi, Good Earth here. The last I saw of Uncle Beard or any of the STP family was in about '74 or so when he came up from Big Sur with a full blood Cherokee bro to have Thanksgiving Dinner at my house and brought a gunny sack of tree oysters.

3. Ranger

BTW I ran across posts by some member of STP Boulder in I think it was the Digger Forum. <www.diggers.com> ... Run a Google search on STP and it should take you right to those posts.

4. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

man an here i thought yalls generation was more luvin than to label phamily as "skank sisters"..??

(not)
    AAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAAHHAHA,,so the summer of luv wernt no diffrent than the day after tomorrow sepin fer babylons opression has growed..

wow im stunned an amazed..(not really)

but i wish you well on yer quest fer yer brothers an sisters who are still poundin the mother earth from above not below..

Luv N Lite

5. Ranger

Hippiehillbilly , them was revolutionary times bro. The clenched fist of the Panthers as a simble of the power of unity was as common among all peoles of the left as the peace sign. Peace was the prefered lifestyle, but selfdefence was never ignored. The true pacifists were a smaller minority than folks seem to think. At one point Police Chief Nelder was quoted in the paper as saying that the Haight Ashbury was the most heavely armed neighborhood in the entire country and he wasn't far wrong. Them was Revolutionary Times!

6. hippiehillbilly

preachin to the choir here bro..

rest of these dillusional old fucks ya gotta convince not me..

;)

luv n lite

7. tundrahopper4

tundrahopper4 Member

HH,
    I've been armed and dangerous since age 17 when I had to shove a shotgun iinto a situation so as to sober up a couple of drunken crazies faces so as to stop them from stomping on my friends. It probably saved some lives that night and I probably should have pulled trigger on those pricks as it would have prevented some later rapes and murders. Ah well-how was I to know? They went away. The point is that "wide open partying draws lowlife"; and it was not lost on us "hippies" not even back then. We became very exclusive club after all that. Me? Well I also have reason in this day and age but after my time on the MEAN STREETS I am a leading proponant of second amendment rights in my neighborhood.
    Live and learn,
    TH4

8. scootertrampphoto

scootertrampphoto Member

Thanks for the open invite, being a road tramp still, it is good to know that there are still good people and places for us to go and lighten our load. So keep a lamp burning cause this old scootertramp will have to come see what y'all are doing there. May the good life carry on.

9. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator Super Moderator

Sug, Is that the same Butler and Whitey that was with GE..
    Mouseman said that they had the word going out to bring the GE back in touch. I believe he said he ( or someone) was going to build a web site for GE. That way when whom ever did a goggle to find us they would pull up the GE webpage and be able to leave info on contacts.
    That would be cool.

10. Ranger

Good morning beautiful! :)

Thats a great idea, I hope he does it soon. A forum here for reuniting the families would be great. If it weren't for the likelyihood that we will be on the road in the near future I would look into it myself. *HUGS*

11. scootertrampphoto

scootertrampphoto Member

Shameless Heifer, That would be the same Butler & Whitey. If word could be gotten to them, Peace Stp Cliff

12. luvndrumn

luvndrumn Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hey, scootertrampphoto, I would seriously consider putting that info into a PM to shameless and blanking out the post.

13. scootertrampphoto

scootertrampphoto Member

luvndrum, Not being to bright on all this stuff, I do not understand what you mean about putting that info into a PM or blanketing out the post. I've just come out of the fog and discovered cell phones and computers. I was totally amazed.

14. shameless_heifer

Yikes.. your gonna get spamed to peices scootertramp.. Take heed to what the brother is saying.
    I don't know if you know who mouseman is but he is putting out feelers for Whitey.. I havent heard about Butler since 74ish.

There is several GE family still at large, we are trying to bring them all home, in spirit.

Sug and Sweetie (Ranger&Rita) are packing to head up to Oregan to see the part of the tribe that stayed after Ash Valley. Then possibly coming for a visit or stay with me perhaps in the fall.
    It is 30 yrs in the making and the time is right for all good bro and sis's to come to the side of their families. The changes that have taken place has brought us all here to reunite in our strenght and the love that drove us to this plane of being.. I rejoyce in the splendor of it. I hold my freek flag high.
    Blessed Be.
    SH

15. luvndrumn

Okey dokey, scooter (for short - not out of disrespect), you can click on shameless's name in her post (or anyone's, for that matter) and then click on Send A Private Message To whoever. It opens up a screen for creating a private message (one that no one else sees (hence private). You can edit your own posts by going to them and clicking on the Edit button at the bottom right. Once you are in edit mode, you can add, change, delete any and all.

Whew, this new technology, huh?;)

16. hippiehillbilly

i think luv n drum has the eternal paranoia complex and cant grasp that some folks dont mind giving out personall info like adresses an phone numbers on the web..

ya know theres CrAzYs out there,, ... ;)

you could attract murderers,,(an we have).. LOL...

17. luvndrumn

Paranoid and free and/or unencumbered by wackos... OR... otherwise. I know which way I'll fly. Your own road is your own.;) Just like the decision to give out personal info. Although a word to the wise might be appreciated and accepted in the manner it was given?

BTW how's life on the farm?:)

18. shameless_heifer

Scootertramp... if you click on my name it will bring up a menu choose pm=private message and send me your information there where the whole world doesnt see it.. you can erase your phone number by clicking on the EDIT button at the bottom of that message.. just backspace it and it's gone.. you will be fine hun.. we all gotta learn sometime.. ... good to see you..

19. hippiehillbilly

doin well,, got a new guest who seems like is gonna work out well ..

expectin a brother to come first week of september for 3 weeks as well,,rainbow trail is almost done for the season for us,, so maybee we can get back in the groove of homesteadin again..

thanx fer askin,,.. luv n lite..

oh an by the way,, we love wackos,, we call them entertainment... ;)

20. shameless_heifer

Luvn.. All is well here on the farm.. we had 5 baby goats last week. Three Billies from one mama and and billy and a nanny from the other.. now we have six billies and are gonna have to take a few to the sale barn when they get old enough.

It's been hotter then two blazes from hell here.. no rain for weeks and everything is bruning up inthe fields.. at best I have gotten and my cannng and freezing done so I am done with the gardens. Too damn hot to be other there..
    Glad to see U face darlin'