Story of one shitty night

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by Lakota, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Lakota

Lakota Member

well it all started out with me and like 5 different people pitchin 20 bucks in each for my buddies birthday, we got him the sweetest bubbler EVER. had fingerholes and everything. so he then bought himself a pellet gun. 2 days later, we are shooting the pellet gun off in a construction site, nobody is anywhere close to it. cops came must have been called, search buddies bag and find his sweet ass bubbler and smash the fuckin thing. they took me home in a cop car which is wack and gave me 65 bucks tresspassing, my parents have no clue i smoke weed, but ive told them ive done it once. never been caught. i'm a sneaky one

2. Sezzy

Sezzy Member

ahhhhhhgggg that sux... the poor bubbler...

3. Lakota

Lakota Member

I Had'nt Even Had The Chance To Hit It

4. CreamPuffWar

CreamPuffWar Member

Was it resinated? I would imagine they are obligated by law to return it to you if it has not been used (although that's not a possiblity now).

5. tculi

tculi Senior Member

did he talk to your parents?

6. SagaciousKJB2

SagaciousKJB2 Member

At least it was only $20. From the sounds of it, it could've been priced at like $80

7. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

that sucks. i hate it when shit like that happens
    r.i.p bubbler

8. Lakota

Lakota Member

no he didnt say anything to my rents about drugs

9. OstrOsized

OstrOsized Member

He said it was him and 5 other people pitching in $20 so it could of been worth up to $120.

Man, that really sucks. But at least you're still off the hook for drugs.

10. Those fucking cops

11. Becki

Becki Member

i would've asked the cops to smoke out of it first before breaking it.

12. SpcdCwby

SpcdCwby Member

Funny how they get off on ruining other people's shit who aren't hurting anyone, but yet most of them drink beer or booze every day. Maybe we should be able to bust the tap off their keg.

For them not to find any resin in the pipe and smash it could be fought in court. As far as they know, you were going to smoke some great turkish tobaccy from the thing. Fucking pigs, like bullies on the playground... Oh yeah, wait, they basically are. Just new set of rules to play by. You can't hit back anymore. Fuckers

Best wishes all.

13. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

Yeah well, piggies gotta feel tough somehow...and what way is better than smashing some dude's bubbler?

14. Iadf

Iadf Member

Wow that sucks,knowing me i probely would've punched his face i've never been one to worry about consequences lol.

15. EnterTheFarside

EnterTheFarside the cats pajamas

16. ReeferQueen

ReeferQueen Member

I hate pigs,, ruin everything.. poor bubbler,, sounded sweet