Stores should be open from 1-4am

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by telephone, Jan 30, 2009.

1. telephone

telephone weird

Because that is when I keep getting the urge to go to the bookstore lately. I haven't been able to get to sleep until 3 or 4 the past couple of nights and I really just want to go buy some books,
    but I got other shit to do durin the day!

2. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Being from a small town, the concept of anything other than the gas station being open all night is mind boggling.

3. telephone

telephone weird

The only thing around here open past like 10 are 24 hour grocery stores and gas stations.
    And cookout. Cookout is open until like 3am so you can get delicious greasy processed food even in the wee hours of the morning.

4. Xac

Xac Visitor

Whats your population size? i have always wondered what its like to live in a small town or a big city for that matter... i live in what could be called a really small city or a really big town.

5. Kinky Ramona

I really wish we had a grocery store open 24 hours. It would be SO GREAT to be able to go out to get eggs at midnight.

6. Kinky Ramona

Approx. 2,000 people, Xac. But I dunno, that number may have decreased in recent times, as we live in a retirement community and old people kick the bucket pretty often.

7. Xac

Xac Visitor

Yeah that shits crazy, my old highschool was like 1,000 - 1,500 students. I bet it makes dating options hard.

8. Kinky Ramona

I've never had a huge problem, lol. I've dated 7 guys since I was 14 and I think that's a pretty decent number.

9. Xac

Xac Visitor

Yeah thats better then me and i have a bigger population, i guess you musta had a decent pool of potential in your town (hey you live there after all!) because i figure that the population around your age would be a small number.

10. Kinky Ramona

I graduated in a class of 60, but I only dated guys older than me. And two of the guys I dated didn't go to my school, one lived in the same town as me but went to school in a different town, and the other went to school and lived in Amarillo. Daniel graduated from the same high school as me, but he's 4 years older than me, so I didn't go to school with him. I did, however, go to school with his sister.

11. The only stores open 24 hours around here are walmart, gas stations, and Waffle House.
    Waffle House is the shit.
    I remember back when we lived in Florida, Papa Johns would deliver any time of night. Sometimes we ordered at like 4 in the morning. That was nice.

12. Kinky Ramona

The first time I ever had Papa John's was 3 AM delivery in Oklahoma City. It was amazing.

13. telephone

telephone weird

Oh yes, of course waffle house. Home of the drunk, stoned, and homeless.

14. Kinky Ramona

And ugly ass waitresses, too, don't forget them. They're a trademark, I'm pretty sure.

15. telephone

telephone weird

One time I went to Jacksonville, NC to visit a friend and we went to waffle house and ate right next to the roadies for megadeth.

16. The waitress's at our Waffle House are great... I could care less what they look like. They give GREAT service.

17. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

small town here, we got gas stations, walmart, waffle house, and 2 other breakfast restraunts. thats it.

18. Dave_techie

Dave_techie I call Sheniangans

Reno, where you can get married, divorced, and get all the shit you need for camping, any time of day

19. bekyboo52

bekyboo52 52~unknown~52

i used to live in a town in manitoba that had about 600 people... more then half were family...

20. Kinky Ramona

Haha, I've never had poor service at any of the Waffle Ho's I've ever been to, either. I guess ugly people just care more about customers. ;)