What is the longest you have kept mushrooms or a similar chemical like dmt/4-aco and still been able to trip? In your opinion what is better the fridge or room temp, assuming with both light exposure is minimal. I ask because my friend just found an old bag in a ex-room mates drawer, but he is paranoid that the mushrooms could have degraded into something toxic. They are dry and could fool me for looking pretty fresh, no mold or anything. This ex roomie stiffed him for a good bit of rent and has not been seen in months, so I don't think he will feel bad eating them if good.