Stop the b/s

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by PeRrY, May 18, 2004.

1. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

People need to stop posting bull shit topics, and should think about things before they post, and actually use some form of intelligence. It becomes a pain in the ass having to sift through all these posts, that arent related to the topic at hand , and only find maybe 1 or 2 posts outta 50 that are worth reading

2. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

get over it....

this is a free speech site.....

3. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

Yeah free speech, people can say whatever they want, But dont you think they should say things that are worth while, and actually on-topic?

4. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

well dude ya gotta take the good with the bad.

and whats worth while for you might not be worth while for me, im sure not everyone feels as fed up as you do.

if you dont like it dont read it. or just dont come!

5. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

i agree with fractual.....

6. phillyrp314

phillyrp314 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yeah! Good point. While we're at it, I want all of the idiot drivers off of the road. My time's too important to deal with slow people, fast people, or kids on bikes. Also, those damn radio stations need to start playing all good music. My finger is getting sore from pressing the "Seek" button too many times to find some form of music that doesn't grate my ears. Additionally, I'd like to ask all aesthetically unpleasing people to stay out of my way. I live in a beautiful world and I don't need you mucking that image up.

I will not accept any responses without proper grammar. They are stupid and unworthy of my superior intellect.

If I have failed to mention any other inconveinences in my life, please add yourself to this list and remove yourself from my life. Thank you and have a nice day.

7. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

Its funny how you take these posts that you make on a VIRTUAL circuit, and act as if its real life.
    I wasn't all fired up when i made this thread, it doesnt even piss me off that much. All i said was its annoying.
    The people on these forums take things to literally, your all just looking for something to argue about, Spend some time away from the computer

8. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

*poke*

Did that hurt??

I know what you mean. It gets annoying. But you can't be all boring an serious all the time....and there's nothing more fun that starting posts about butt hair and straying as far off topic as possible.

9. phillyrp314

phillyrp314 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'm not trying to hurt anybody. It's just funny how some people expect others over a VIRTUAL circuit (your words, not mine) to limit what they post. Strange, you think you'd be more selective in real life to what you subject yourself to, rather than on an online forum. At least here if something doesn't seem relevant to you, there's always that fun little back button in the corner of your browser. One click is much easier than telling people to only post information that you find interesting. You'd have just as much luck telling people only to wear red or blue shirts because that's what you find most appealing.

People post what they want. Deal with it. Maybe even laugh a little...

10. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

Well who decides whats good? I definitly know what you mean though.

Theres this one post on the young people forums I forget who by, but holy shit its not even stupid it's nothing, like no subject or topic at all... I'll see if I can find a link. Anyways yeah....

11. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Well, since most of the bullshit posts are on the Random Thoughts forum, I see no problem. It is for random thoughts. And bullshit posts are indeed random.
    As long as the shit stays in the toilet ( the toilet being Random Thoughts forum) it's all good.

Peace

12. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

i love you. :rolleyes:

13. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

maybe you need to take the stick out of your ass and realize that there are things on this site that people post that are interesting to them and amuse other people. myself included.

14. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

If it's annoying, leave the site. You haven't even paid anything yet.

15. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

Read before you speak
    *Previousely posted by me*
    I wasn't all fired up when i made this thread, it doesnt even piss me off that much. All i said was its annoying.
    The people on these forums take things to literally, your all just looking for something to argue about, Spend some time away from the computer