Stop the abuse of OxyContin.

Discussion in 'Protest' started by mamamojo, Mar 28, 2010.

1. mamamojo

mamamojo Member

Is there really an EPIDEMIC? In recent years there has been a 556% increase in the sales of oxycodone. According to an Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP) fact sheet, an estimated 1.6 million Americans used prescription-type pain relievers for non-medical reasons for the first time in 1998.

Share your experience with Oxycontin with us. Do you know someone who is addicted? Thinking about using? Have you had a personal experience with Oxycontin? Your story could be the one that changes or SAVES someones life. All authors will remain anonymous unless they wish otherwise. Thank you all for your support in promoting awareness of this deadly drug. Send your story to oxystories@gmail.com

Join us on Facebook! http://www.************/pages/Stop-the-abuse-of-OxyContin/370280724794?ref=ts

2. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

I hate drugs

3. gorilla warfare

gorilla warfare Member

its my second favorite pill. :rolleyes:

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Hillbilly Heroin

no good

6. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

Haha. Probably not as bad as the real thing though ;)

7. TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy Light of a Fading Star

Nowhere close!

8. OneLifeForm

OneLifeForm Member

I sniffed it once, then vomited behind a shed.

9. jimihendrix1969

jimihendrix1969 Banned

We do need to ban oxycotin!!! my mom is addicted to oxycodone it is almost the same thing it is a pain pill too. I hate it my mom crushes it up and snorts it. She is gone all day with her pill friends and most of the time she is home she is asleep.

10. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

You people don't see... heroin is a similar opiate, and banning it hasen't stopped addiction... this will just take a rung out of the opiate ladder.... don't be stupid, please.

Educating people about pain pills not being candy is important, the problem is that there's a lot of pussyfooting around about it, both for big pharma and to "send the kids the right message", for some reason no one likes talking about opiate painkillers chemical makeup compared to heroin, the poster child of dangerous illegal narcotics.

11. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

yeah ban it in terms of de facto, but not de jure. like idk y this thread is in the protest section. :confused:
    i read its just as bad as heroin minus the big OD precaution. life consuming, dude.