Stoner's Delight (Best Snack While High)

Discussion in 'Snacks' started by PhotoDude, Nov 16, 2012.

1. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

My favorite snack while blazed is very simple. Grab a handful or two of thin pretzels, then stick them in a large bowl. Grab a bag of extra buttered or movie styled microwave popcorn. Microwave the popcorn then pour into the bowl with the pretzels. Wait five minutes then mix. The butter of the popcorn will mix with the pretzel and seep into them. The result is pure heaven while stoned.

Came across this little snack trip by accident. Was at a buddies place a few years ago, we got High watching some flicks, and his lady made this because she thought we had asked for it. He wanted pretzels, I wanted popcorn. So she mixed them together.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  2. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

I believe this is more of a British type of snack, I haven't seen it in the states anyways, but what can be really good is mixing gummies with popcorn. I still think it sounds gross, but it adds chewy with crunchy and is really good, high or sober.

However, hands down my favorite food high is a Mediterranean Falafel Shwarma. Delicious!
    Favorite snack.. Gotta be jello! It's .. Just try it, I can't explain

3. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4Bc7ysDl38"]I WAS HUNGRY - YouTube

4. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

5. lostinitall

lostinitall Members

If i can concentrate long enough to make it... Frito Chili Pie.... Bag of Frito's , Can of No Beans Hormmel chili, Whatever gooey melted yummy cheese floats your boat.... love this stuff

mysticblu21 likes this.
  6. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Nowhads mix, either with the garlic in or separate but on toast with cheese on top then pop it under the grill and melt, great to eat and makes you fart garlic.

mysticblu21 likes this.