Stoner Games!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by fatcakes, May 24, 2007.

1. fatcakes

fatcakes Member

Hello everyone
    Im new here..weed is god..anyways

Anyone have stoner games they have that they play with there friends while stoned...
    Me and my friend have the "liter game" u just through a liter around..lasts about 5 mins then sumone throughs it 2 hard and it gets lost..and your to stoned to care till the next day..

"Name game" I started this one night..i just blurted out GERMAN RAT BEETLE...so the game is a place,animal,then another animal..fun game..many classics..

Not really a game..but the home made joke book..write down all the funny at the time stoner comments..other night friend was talknig bout evil ghosts then i said we will summon it and ill catch it with my poke'ball..

anyways...share![​IMG]

2. Biida

Biida Member

We split up the weed at home between the three stoners living here. Then we each pick a couple of buds and hide it, usually when we're baked, to pull out for use later when we think we're dry. Sometimes we forget where we hid the bud, so it becomes a game to find it. And if we don't find it, it's cool because it always pops up later when we least expect it to. :)

Otherwise we tend to make stories and crazy ideas and plots for all sorts of odd things. My most memorable one was about getting rich off of gerbil races and it was fucking brilliant. XD

Stoner road-hockey is fun, too.

3. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

+we play a game called puff puff pass

4. fatcakes

fatcakes Member

LOL thats funny ..

I member back when i first started..me and a friend were STONED and it was winter time and my friend walked on sum ice..stopped..looked at me and says"dude,i i just proved jesus wrong" we laughed so hard,and long..it was a classic

5. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

i laughed so hard when i read this because it sounds exactly like me and my friends hahaha

6. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

hey fatcakes, what part of maine are you near? Bangor? monticello? charleston?

7. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

How do you throw a liter?

8. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

lighter i think.

9. The Game Of Grass.. best stoner game ever created.. if ya havent heard of it.. Google it or go buy it from a Games By James or any other game shop(cards/board game that is.. not a video game store)

10. fatcakes

fatcakes Member

ilive in Saco,near Portland,and near the beach..and yes..i ment lighter