Stoned Festivus For The Rest of Us

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by rollingalong, Oct 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Nah nah it's not that, and I don't feel threatened or jealous.

Basically I feel as if she's used specific questions and responses to my questions to manipulate me into continuing to see her.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
    onceburned and rollingalong like this.
  2. You would see her anyway, though. You're actually the most enthusiastic patient I've ever encountered. I give my psychiatrist as little information as humanly possible. Maybe she's genuinely concerned about you Irminsul and that is triggering her to be aggressive in getting you back. And I do see much to be concerned about. I do. But you are Irminsul, and you are great.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I thought the idea of seeing her was to open up to somebody so I did that lol. I guess honestly I also feel like she tells me what I want to hear, like she's always encouraging me to just do what makes me happy and then asks why I didn't do something etc. She even listens to my Anunnaki and alien shit. :tearsofjoy:

And I tell her I don't even know where I stand anymore as a human, she probably hasn't heard so much bullshit in her life, but then I'm sure she gets some real nut cases too and at the end of the day aliens probably make a lot of sense to her rofl.

I can say though I've been completely honest with her, even shed the odd tear too. But I don't know where it's heading either. Like, talking.. I dunno what I'm getting out of that? I know what she's getting out of it... €€€

rollingalong likes this.
  4. deleted

deleted Visitor

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Was just informed regardless of all factors, whoever finished last in Division has to drop. So we are going into 3rd division. :( just gotta kick some ass in that and move back up.

rollingalong likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Got him! He's gone! On top of rabbit hutch. Thanks for coming! Seeya! BUHBYE!

Anyone want to come over and pick it up? :p

Attached Files:

rollingalong likes this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Omg! I can still see it breathing. But it is not moving. Ugh yuck. It can wait until later then. I kind of feel sorry for it now... Ah well, you get that on the big jobs.

9. hotwater

You have every right to dispose of that interloper as you see fit

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I can see it breathing and when I knock on the roof it's ears move. But he's hunched over and unable to move.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Now this is the tan motherfucker I see at night, but it's not the grey one I saw make the leap into the hedges. All my hedge bait has disappeared too so I'm hoping the whole family is kaput.

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

-sigh- the rat has moved to the back and is now side on. I see it's little face. I look at its face of death. I feel very sad now. It's like a miniature squirrel the way it is hunched over. I thought the rat poison might be faster working than this. It's only a small animal. I can't bare to know something is dying in my backyard. I've half considered just ending it quicker with my 22, but it's facing the house and knowing my luck would end up through a window.

13. morrow

morrow Visitor

You need to move it before it poops poison near your rabbit hutch.
    Probably going to get it's own back on you.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's gone. :expressionless:

Well I have a new unappreciation for it now. It better not be eating my poison and getting a tummy ache and then okay again lol.

morrow likes this.
  15. morrow

morrow Visitor

Similar happened to us with a goldfish..
    Died.. so it was flushed, kids crying...then the one who hated me the most went to the toilet only to find the darn thing swimmingly present in said toilet!!
    Darn little shit didnt survive long...

Edit... the fish not the kid lol

Irminsul likes this.
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Omg lol. :p

Actually my fighting fish died a few days ago. :(

17. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Extreme smog warning today. It’s also 27 degrees Celsius.

Almost every single person is wearing a mask.

The picture doesn’t really do it justice, but it’s hard to see the top of buildings that aren’t even far away. 0872D6EB-685B-4558-AA75-E8307E037FBC.png

18. hotwater

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Smog Alert doesn’t sound very PC how about an Air Quality Alert?

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  19. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Actually, you're right. That's what they call it lol. The word "smog" rarely appears anywhere.

Apparently it only reaches this level once or twice a year. It's the talk of the town... The equivalent of a "snow day".

20. hotwater

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As global warming continues ozone alerts will become more commonplace around the major cities of the world

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.