Stoned Festivus For The Rest of Us

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by rollingalong, Oct 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

at [23.30]you see a timelapse of us making phantom and if you look right along the top of the video you see a couple people hanging the shrouds that covers the stage in the first scene...you see the shrouds moving back and forth as we adjust them with the head seamstress....I am one of those people and likely the one far right.....I was I charge of the shrouds and the deshrouding you see in the show when the switch from the auction to go back in time

morrow and Driftrue like this.
  2. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Yeah, me too. Although I am consciously catching myself with the scenarios thing and stopping, just because it takes up time.. You know, the "be in the moment" thing.

There seems to be a lot written about them if you search "intrusive thoughts" .. Sounds like they're pretty common, but can be a problem if you have OCD.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

multiverse anything is possible.

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

yes fae I like to talk about my various jobs....you remember what a job is right?....I think you were a clerk back in the day at the mall no?....you've reached for the stars since then...atta girl....

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It wasn't that bad!

6. Asmodean

I would ignore such posts as that last one. It only makes one person look bad and its not you. And it was uncalled for as well imo.

7. Asmodean

[​IMG]

Mark it zero, dude

Lynnbrown, GLENGLEN, McFuddy and 4 others like this.
  8. deleted

deleted Visitor

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

Ok that was weird.. I didnt even refresh the page..

Faelixx and eggsprog like this.
  10. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Just ordered a new CBD strain. Like 4% THC, 10.5% CBD. Sativa dominant. Hope it's good.

Orison likes this.
  11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

coming from you this isnt doing what you might think it is :)….like I said before she can dish it but better be prepared for ''people'' to give it back....sometimes in double....like me

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

all of you knew I would have a comeback after her childish meme jab....no one here is surprised

morrow likes this.
  13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Her meme was obviously a joke though

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

-zips lips-
    *keep 'em zipped, Irm. Keep' em zipped*
    :grin:

Lynnbrown and eggsprog like this.
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Standing on the front porch watching snow fall, when my horn runs out I'm going to pour more, because I've got one, maybe four or five, bottles of mead in the fridge, tonight that's how I survive you see I don't need much to keep me happy here, we keep the freezer packed and crack some cold beer and there's no fear up under these pine trees, yeah I'm a redneck, there's no need to remind me :D

I like, trout fishing and mead horns late at night
    Bush walken and fire drums burning I like
    Crackling to loud music and apple pie swiggin
    You're right, alright, I might be a redneck!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

17. I think the meme was pretty funny, and not offensive in the slightest. I think most people wouldn't get offended at all.
    I have to admit, I was looking for your post that triggered that reaction. It took me a while to realize that that was indeed it.

Lynnbrown and Faelixx like this.
  18. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I think Faelixx is cool. :)

Faelixx and EloiseAtThePlaza like this.
  19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

It would appear your redneckery has a bit of German in it :D cant say I know any rednecks around here who take their mead horns trout fishing with them :p

Lynnbrown likes this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh there'd be lots of cultural differences but I've since learned that being a redneck is just a simple life philosophy and not something you need to inherit from a specific culture or people. Over the past 4 months I've read a lot and I've spoken a lot to people about it and there seems to be a philosophical connection of family, friends, peace and nature. It is actually a very positive philosophy and I think I've learned a bit about myself over those months. :)

Throughout my endeavours in this small journey I have taken, I have come across zero attributes that many characterise with rednecks. I see no hate, I see no racism all I see is positivity, simple people bonding together of the simple things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.