Stoned Festivus For The Rest of Us

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by rollingalong, Oct 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

250$ HP new laptop.

Faelixx and rollingalong like this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I just am not good FPS with controller but I did tell them Post Scriptum is good, not as pretty, but tons more real but just on a PC. The hubby said he'd check it out. :p

Progressing nicely here. I learn the hubby is in a band and plays bass. He seems pretty levelled out and she seems all over the place. Another thing in common we both have stable partners but are completely unstable ourselves, and as far as swinging is concerned we are both running the show and their only option is to come along for the ride rofl. Her words.

Usually when I make a online friend it's hard not to check PM and see if they're around but I also don't want to be too clingy here so I'm making them wait, but I feel they are also really interested because I pay for a membership there I can see who views our profile and they do a lot then throw in a sneaky comment on a photo about my fishnets or something, so I know they or at least her is pretty keen on us or at least me.

I was talk to friend earlier I said it seems pathetic that I'm gettin attached to someone on the internet but at the same time if we meet like it sounds like we will be we sound "fucking rad" to her, then I could only ever thank thr internet and the deplorable swinging site for that opportunity.

rollingalong likes this.
  3. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I wanted to thank you guys for your kindness (and the pms I got too) about my kitties. I'm just going to enjoy every minute I have with them...until they have to go. That is the only way I can look at it...well, its the only way I'm going to let myself look at it (hopefully).

I've heard this before, and it seems particularly fitting...it should NOT be called feline leukemia, but should be called feline AIDS...or similar. Even HIV (and then the AIDS on down the line) can't be transmitted by swapping saliva, such as eating after each other, or drinking out of the same cup. However, according to my vet, that is exactly the kind of "leukemia" mine have and she told me drinking or eating after each other could even cause transmission. There is a good bit of conflicting information on the internet, but I'm going to go with what my vet told me...and just value my every moment with them.

Dang...that's all I can say.

Also, sorry to hear about Dr. John.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If I have the afternoon off work I will try and sleep to around 9 or 10pm so I can get up and walk the dog and still have opportunities to go to shops if need be. Because the disease in my eyes is triggered by UV rays, it's just safer for me to not spend too much time in the sun. Winter is better but more UV in summer and it is summer now so you'll find me wanting to stay inside more.

If I do work I try and do early morning or later afternoon and ending shifts, unless I'm taking people horse riding then I will just go at whatever time and make sure I wear my sunglasses and face shield. :)

A few weeks ago my miss had one of those paralised dreams, sleep paralysis. I had one this evening my first ever. I remember I was laying in bed and I was asleep and my conscious new I was asleep but I felt like I needed to get up. And I wanted to scream but I could not scream. In my paralysis state I just tried harder and harder to scream. Eventually I started to make murming and groans and I felt and heard my wife ask if I was okay and she was shaking me. I was still asleep but my conscious was wide awake, I almost made out a proper scream before I did wake up.

Freaked out that this has now happened to both of us within a month, I spoke to the darkness. "excuse me, you do not belong in this room, please leave us alone" and all was fine...

I might be to cleanse my dream weaver.

Driftrue likes this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

What are some random fun questions I can ask them?

I've listed

Pineapple on pizza?
    Aliens or Predator?
    Axis or Allied?
    Pets?
    Favorite foods?
    Favorite drinks?

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I let her know where we are going to be for pool later this morning, she doesn't live massively far away from the venue. I said if they have nothing planned would love to catch up because we are in town for at least one night. Unless I completely fail in pool tournament and rage storm out of the city.. Which could happen. :p

rollingalong and Orison like this.
  7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

That Reminds Me......Haven't Seen "Palm Tree Girl" On Here For A While..... :D

Cheers Glen.

8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

@soulcompromise .. thank you for the advice but I don't give second chance s to people I am giving money to... I will send it directly to Asus and have it repaired and I think I am going to go or ass and throat and once my internet is back up get another computer....
    So I did not say ass and throat I was dictating and said I am going to go orisons route lol

soulcompromise, Lynnbrown and morrow like this.
  9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

She's having saplings... Happens when you don't use protection.

10. morrow

morrow Visitor

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

GLENGLEN likes this.
  11. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

12. morrow

morrow Visitor

Rollin I hope this one gives you a giggle, it's new... Lynn will give you a giggle I'm sure..

rollingalong likes this.
  13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

Now I know how Lynn feels when her internet is slow and people tell her watch this video... I'll have to wait until tomorrow

Lynnbrown, Orison and morrow like this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Palm tree Lady PM's me. :) She's sick of everyone's closed minded shit.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Leaving home now to get to Munich by early morning. Hope we don't hit any deers one the way. :(

rollingalong likes this.
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No deers seen, on the highway now. Ain't driving. :p

rollingalong likes this.
  17. deleted

deleted Visitor

no class fat ass.

18. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

19. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Ticket to Toronto acquired. Gonna see KISS in August.

——-

What did Arnold Schwarzenegger say when he bent over?

“Ow, my back.”

I have no idea why I found that so funny.

20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

What think I am NOT going to go to the Rolling Stone as I decided not to deal with aa hundred thousand people

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.