Stoned Festivus For The Rest of Us

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by rollingalong, Oct 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Eww I didn't notice veins. :p
    Fucks wrong with those things

2. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

I knew that reply was coming
    Especially the Eww part... :)

Irminsul likes this.
  3. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

LOL...vascular penises are good strong dicks! :D :D :D

well, they used to be anyway...if my memory serves me correctly

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

huh?

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

well?

6. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

McFuddy likes this.
  7. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I haven't tried it, but my friend said that it was actually pretty good.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

if the creature gets violent today its going to go to jail. I made a police report yesterday. it almost got attacked by the dog because the dog dont like her to begin with and its just getting worse with the dementia and crazy flipping, reverts back to a child talking, and acting like it did nothing wrong when I have cameras. Its busting up my kitchen, took knives and slammed them on the counter. brand new faucet I put in last week, its already trying to break it. It has no choice now. Either it moves on its on or by forces. Ive enough to deal with around here. It acts like the water bill electric and gas it helps with cant be paid without her . like we dont use energy like that. its using it all. wasting wasting / cable pack I wouldnt have -no need for a box when it watches antenna tv . more waste. cooks the same meal every day. makes faces and noises when we have exotic foods. Brisket < oh yeah it cant eat that. but eats the 3$ roast cuts and stinks my house to high heaven with onion shit. SMells like straight BODY ODOR. not even edible. worse nuking TV dinners.. Troll go to a home and live like a prison animal .. not here, and then act up like an disorderly inmate. Where ive to call extra guards too.. FUCK THIS SHIT!

Lynnbrown likes this.
  9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I have tp go return a trailer to uhaul...later kids....happy sunday and all tat :)

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

haul something for me. a 5ft pile of shit.

12. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

668f11dd-1355-48f7-b422-046c279e5467_text.gif

Orison likes this.
  13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

Miserable rain here

14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I want to take a picture of my pecker and break it into 3 pics and load it to media so it takes up the whole row

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    morrow likes this.
  15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

As it should

16. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Estimable sun here

Orison likes this.
  17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

18. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

i wish i were allowed to use the power tools right now. like, we are in such a sweet spot, the weather is splitting to go around us so far, and the kid just doesnt do a good enough job weedwhacking, nor will he get out there to do it. he will screw around inside until it does start to rain, and then he wont have to do it. ugh. so im going to get out there and blast through it with the rice knife. i edged a bed yesterday around the existing wisteria. i trimmed more of the dead stuff out, it was aggressively pruned last year because we got the failed arbor ripped out finally. i need to devise a strong arbor for it to grow back on. theres still one bit of rootstock on the other side of the old arbor location, but i dont know how i want to direct the vines on that side.

i really need someone with a drone camera to take some current aerial pictures so i have an accurate map to overlay. im really happy with the changes that are getting made so far, just frustrated that its still me doing a LOT of the work, and with less of the energy, and more difficulty because im hauling this belly around. found out yesterday that raking is out for me, very uncomfortable.

rollingalong likes this.
  19. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

where I am growing potatoes in the bottom half of an 80 gallon drum 20190602_174341_HDR.jpg see a tiny Sprout but look what else came up out of the blue...

Mother's Love and eggsprog like this.
  20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

More candy this one's a chocolate egg from Germany 15595127071464067719196896414914.jpg

Orison and Irminsul like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.