Stoned Festivus For The Rest of Us

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by rollingalong, Oct 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

There is a guy here at the biergarten that is with 5 girls and wearing a hoodie that just says "carrots" across the front. I so want to ask him what's the deal .

Shit, been here for 15 minutes and as I type this another guy joined them. (Plain button up shirt) if it said carrots I would be in their group till they kicked me out.

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I survived a joint birthday party for my 3 year old and 1 year old, somehow.

I need a smoke, can't wait until they're in bed haha.

McFuddy, Lynnbrown and rollingalong like this.
  3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

me too

this cat has been boss of the main drag in our village since I moved here 7 years ago...I posted her/him before years ago....just sits there and lets tourist after tourist pet it....various people feed it....its a bit battle scarred
    but believe a very cool cat.....no lynn I cant arrange to ship it to you :)

taken on the bench in front of the village bakery
    upload_2018-10-6_20-7-20.png

upload_2018-10-6_20-8-0.png

4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

My marriage is a dud.

5. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Beijing bud.

Hilariously shitty looking, but it gets the job done. Screenshot_20181007-091945_Gallery.jpg

eggsprog, rollingalong and Orison like this.
  6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Fuck, man... I'm fuckin beat.

But one of the septic tanks is located, line repaired, and it's working. So there's that...

tumbling.dice and rollingalong like this.
  7. deleted

deleted Visitor

damn finally finished Solo.. maybe the best visual SW movie ever.

rollingalong likes this.
  8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yeah the story was so so, but damn did it look good

Orison likes this.
  9. deleted

deleted Visitor

i got it on sd , and fuck had to watch because i already paid 4 it.. was grainy for sd, so I watched it again hd . damn .. dig drag on, but visually really good..

rollingalong likes this.
  10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

all of ours is...or was.....join the club....why you think i'm here like always lol

in all seriousness if you want to talk I am reachable by pm or we can air that dirty laundry right now

you are married to a man or woman?...I am a bit unclear about that part

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

id been married for about 6 months. very quick paperwork to dissolve that. all it is is paperwork .. I took my current gf to the crown to get paper signed for divorce.. not saying u have that issue. the glam of the paper is nothing but paper. u are probably just joking anyways..

rollingalong likes this.
  13. Noserider

A woman. And things are great.

But Irminsul said my marriage was a dud. Guess we both have to ask her

Irm?

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

excerpts SM wdve.. lmao..

Sean My 1st Kansas concert was in 1974 at Waynesburg State College in the gymnasium, we were all smoking "Panama Red," this very high-quality strain of marijuana that was EVERYWHERE in 1974-1976. Kansas back in Pittsburgh tonite at Heinz Hall. DVE & Rich Engler broke Kansas here in 1974, at the Stanley Theatre, now The Benedum. And if you were around in the '70's for concerts at The Stanley Theatre, we NEVER smoked any pot there during shows, right? Naaahhh......never.

rollingalong likes this.
  15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i'm happy for you....i'm certainly not happy for me...may as well be happy for others :)….I dont know about our irmy except that people misinterpret stuff all the time....I never do mind you....but people do lol :)

McFuddy likes this.
  16. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Dang I must be really be missing a lot...I've never heard Imri even slightly imply marriage is a dud. She seems more in love that her Missus than ever... @Irminsul

Faelixx, Irminsul and rollingalong like this.
  17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

haha dust in the wind riff is in my drunk chick medley...very recognizable with the old broads :)

those new members
    ...the drunk chick medley is when I would bring a girl home and forget to hide my guitar and they would inevitably want to hear something....

but drunk chicks after the bar was no time to serenade...other things needed to happen while consent was still morally acceptable......so....I would play like a bar or 2 from about 15 well known tunes....

so it sounded like I could play the all right through....I could not....I joke that I play good enough to impress drunk chicks as long as they never had a real guitar playing boyfriend in the past

Lynnbrown likes this.
  18. Noserider

Not marriage I general.

Just mine, apparently. In her words. I'll allow her to clarify. In fact, I'm very curious why she would go there. I really hope she explains herself.

19. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I didn't see that she quoted anyone and could not find where you say that...so who the fuck knows....but ya sure did rile up buddy lol..there was steam coming out of his ears .....

see...this is one of my beefs here too...people get bent out of shape by the way ypu talk to them.....I say back that I would tell my brother or sister if they were being dicks so why wouldn't I tell a stranger or friend on the internet

ive been telling glen he is a dick [because he is]for 9 years and he has been telling me I am a dick [I am] for also 9 years...it will probably continue unless he starts doing what I tell him....not bloody likely lol

Faelixx likes this.
  20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ok, locked away in the vault for future reference, you Irms, Rolling and Orison all say marriage doesnt work

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.