Stoned Festivus For The Rest of Us

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by rollingalong, Oct 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

There are some good deals out there if you're patient. :) My parents may get a new laptop. The old one is Windows 7, which is no longer being supported if memory serves. They could just upgrade the OS, but I think that computer is slow. It used to be mine, but I don't remember why I didn't like it. I think there was something wrong with the monitor, but yeah... don't remember.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah. I dunno what I want. Nothing really.

Meh.

soulcompromise likes this.
  3. soulcompromise

more CDs.. lol

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ehhh. Maybe vinyl. But then why do I bother? They just sit in a box.

Meh.

soulcompromise likes this.
  5. soulcompromise

You can always sell them back when you're tired of them. :)

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah. I dunno. I'll find something. :) still cost more money to ship than my order is worth.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I want to try Fanatics again, but they're so disappointing they only look after America first. I have pre ordered and paid deposit for things before but it doesn't matter, if someone in America needs a order filled they take my stock I stead and 10 months later they give me a refund without the shipping I paid included so I have to go through the pains of getting a proper reimbursement. It pisses me off. So I don't want to go through them again, but at the same time I do want a Courtland Sutton Jersey.

I've looked into music but like I said I'll be stung more shipping than the items are worth so that's not cool. I also wish American sites would stop advertising "free shipping" when it's only free shipping inside the US. Just put that on your disclaimer ffs. Free shipping to US. Not that fucking hard. But you go through all the turmoil of finding what you want and then get an error at the end when you're paying because you haven't selected the 80 dollar international fee. 80 dollars GGF they make all their items cheap and then make it all up on shipping like it cost 80 to ship a shirt.

Lemme tell you this, I send a heavy ass box back to Germany from Asheville for $166USD express post. I fit tankards, clothes, flags, models, merchandise, trinkets and everything I bought in that box. $166.

Charge me $80 to ship a couple shirts over here. And then they won't fit and I have to send them back for $14.70. Absolute crooks.

*goes and looks at fanatics* >. >

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Fanatics

25% off and free shipping!

Yeah, right. Oh. It does say worldwide. I'll post back a bit later so we can all laugh about how an item in stock all of a sudden isn't in stock for Irm because we all know they'll lose money trying to send it to me.

Lol yup. What a shock. Nascar diecasts unavailable for International shipping.

Ehhh I might get my Jersey after all if it really is free shipping. Just wish they would send the diecasts over.

Waiting for "hey Irm I'd love to buy 5 diecasts for you and ship them to you"...

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
  9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Which begs the question - are you upstairs or downstairs?

Lynnbrown, Orison, Noserider and 2 others like this.
  10. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

survived today. added a lot more to my "shit to accomplish list" while also cutting the timeline shorter.
    that definitely wont backfire horribly on my stress levels.

but food was good. gotta do it all again tomorrow, other family.

11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

no Niagara falls today...instead toronto and back

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Don't you have local black friday deals? We do. It's spreading (that's what she said)!!

eggsprog likes this.
  13. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Everything/everyone ok?

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

in family dollar three kids didnt have enough money, I give them a dollar each, when at the register. I said your not suppose to take things from strangers but today we can make an exception.. they said thanks yous.

15. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I used to do that when kids would be counting their nickels and dimes at the pizza shop.

I remember one time when I was driving out east, I stopped at a gas station in New Brunswick and this guy was asking the person behind the counter if she could spot him $10 worth of gas and he'd come back later and pay after he picked up his paycheque. I figured she would say no, so I walked over to offer to buy him some gas. To my surprise, she writes down his name, number, and license plate, and says sure. That definitely wouldn't happen here haha. The east coast is a friendlier place.

Lynnbrown and Orison like this.
  16. deleted

deleted Visitor

first dinner in our new place was ok

17. soulcompromise

dang.. that was nice of you @Orison. :)

rollingalong likes this.
  18. deleted

deleted Visitor

thanks soul, but it was only a couple dollars. Im sure if I was loaded Id do that more often. but i do it often enough even being a broke ass.

soulcompromise and rollingalong like this.
  19. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I guess... Junior was released from the hospital engenius Mom stuck him in a hotel where his money was going to run out which you did so now I am on my way to rescue him bring him back to Kingston

Lynnbrown likes this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yes. But nothing local sells Denver Bronco or nascar gear.

Its all good. I blew my pocket money.
    I got a new diecast model
    A Chase Elliott shirt
    A personalised bronco shirt
    Denver Bronco yoga pants. :p

I took a chance on the model, the discounts paid for the shipping :D

lf-1.jpg

rollingalong and Lynnbrown like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.