Stoned Ramblings

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Noserider, May 7, 2018.

1. Meliai

Meliai Senior Member

Oh, hi kitty kitties :hearteyecat:

Lynnbrown likes this.
  2. Orison

Orison my dog is full of stars Staff Member Super Moderator

3. Orison

4. morrow

morrow Free as a bird

Went for a chinese.. eldest of the boys, (12) asked youngest of the boys, (9) to try his mushy peas... Of course there are no mushy peas in the Chinese.. wasabi paste!!! You ever seen a 9 year old scream, then lay his brother out? I have.. do you know who couldn't fight back because he was laughing so much?
    Yeah, big brother.. ice cream saved the day...

Faelixx and Aerianne like this.
  5. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Yup, still here.

Withering away.

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Doobious Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

Faelixx and quark like this.
  7. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Faelixx likes this.
  8. rollingalong

may try this

upload_2018-8-9_16-44-12.png

Aurora 1:1 Drops (Indica)

13mg/ml THC

13.4mg/ml CBD

IndicaTYPE

Cannabis Oil

Aurora's ingestible 1:1 Drops (Indica) are created by carefully extracting the cannabinoids as well as the terpenes from some of our most popular strains (Snow Dome, Tower, and Temple) using our state-of-the-art CO₂ extraction process. The concentrated extract is then diluted to the optimal concentration in MCT (medium-chain triglyceride) oil by our in-house team of product experts. The final product is a fragrant, amber-coloured ingestible oil that delivers an impressive 13 mg/mL of THC and 13.4 mg/mL of CBD, along with a velvety smooth texture. To get started with Aurora 1:1 Drops (Indica), simply place the desired dose under your tongue or try mixing it with food. There is a longer delay between consuming an ingestible oil and feeling the effects compared to smoking and vapourizing. Make sure to start with a low dose and go slow. Each bottle of Aurora 1:1 Drops (Indica) will count as 6 grams towards your monthly limit (5mL oil = 1g dried cannabis).

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    eggsprog likes this.
  9. Orison

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Miss is very angry at the indoor bunny he keeps climbing her leg and humping her but also digs in with his claws and bites her at the same time. So she stomps and claps and he's not phased. I told her she's going to have to show tough love but she's afraid he might start to not trust her. I said that's better than being bitten and clawed by him. Always on the back of the leg, I just shoe him outta the way, I'm pretty sure he knows I'm not into that stuff and he still trusts me. I was thinking of getting a female companion for him, but I want to get her desexed but at the same time I feel it's cruel. So I want a bunny already desexed I don't think I could take a bunny in after months and have it desexed.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  11. Orison

my one weed girl . she calls me around 3 asked I want some trees. I told her I dont really need buds cause Ive some my own and can go to the dispensary. she was like is that real? i said yes its real we can walk right into a store and grab nugs. then she said nigga I guess we breaking up. i said nah I just stocked at the moment. street buds still cheaper than dis.

12. McFuddy

McFuddy Gotham needs me.

Lucky sonuvabitch

13. rollingalong

upload_2018-8-9_22-37-35.png

no more kid stuff.....this was 15 dollars....that is a very nice price....also picked up more lambs breath and something called sour cream

soulcompromise and Orison like this.
  14. McFuddy

McFuddy Gotham needs me.

Luckier sonuvabitch.

15. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment

Oh yeah?

I've got this!
    [​IMG]

Yeah, I gotz nuthin'

16. rollingalong

tonight we hit 5 different dispensaries to do comparison shopping on the edibles....same place had 25 x 25mg gummies for 15 also...that's a whopping 625....I will try them next time..

I am going to make my own peanut butter cups....no heating of the peanut butter to infuse the oil....just the chocolate coating is heated when making them....

eggsprog likes this.
  17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm probably buying a couple ounces off my friend soon. :)
    My smoke intake has dropped radically so I'm nowhere near going through as much as I used to. None of this wake and bake stuff as much anymore.

rollingalong likes this.
  18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sitting at the shops. Do I get drinks? I have maybe 3 or 4 beers at home. It basically is the weekend for me now as I've finished work.

19. rollingalong

I am still unclear on this...are you still doing the hostel?...you have 2 jobs?....nothing to do with each other?

feeling a bit rubbery this morning

20. eggsprog

eggsprog liberalobamacommunist HipForums Supporter

25 for $15? That's insane. Which dispensary, if you don't mind sharing? I'm headed down south today haha.

Faelixx likes this.