Stoned Ramblings

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Noserider, May 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

No crackheads will sleep tonight and boy is it going to get really skunky around here.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Always loved this song :) reminds me of, parents :p
    hmmm seems like he's got a lot of songs that I know and like, never heard of the guy tbh :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  3. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Now my memory is just a memory.
    Sometimes I think weed's bad for me.
    Then I stop thinking.
    Mary Jane! Running all around my brain!

(Adapted very freely from the song Cocaine) :dizzy:

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

bloow blowww seminole winds

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

tom petty's daughter just announced a 60 song box set with new material...rip tom

one of my best ever shows

tom was one of these dudes too...wearing the bowler hat....''sit around waiting for the phone to ring''

tumbling.dice likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

some folk are born maaaaade to wave the flag
    first two songs, fortunate son and then paint it black, these were my 2x fav songs ever as a kid. :D watching all them war movies with dad :D :D

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

tee hee.
    I wouldn't trust him, probably eat my shoes :D

[​IMG]

Noserider likes this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Hipster doofuses? or amish?

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

lol @ this comment for this song.

if u loved the spiderbait version, i'm sure you'll love the outlaws. Here's my band's bandpage. :)

"They removed the verse where one of the riders went up to the cowboy and told him to change his ways, or else he'll become one of the riders? That verse was pretty much the whole point of the song."

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

another old folks song i like :D
    actually, one xmas my parents took us all away into the mountains and i wasn't with my girl. and this song, i just kept playing it. so it means a lot to me.

13. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

This week the bad stitch in my side seems to have basically gone away since my acupuncturist put some kind of strong Chinese liniment (and needles) on it.

I went to the Social Security office to start the process of filing for early social security benefits. That went super well, and every thing was so easy...after I almost lost my mind hunting (and finding) my original birth certificate, and having my good fresh social security card, all that woman wanted to see was my driver's license (or photo ID). lol I even asked her - "You don't want to see my great big birth certificate with my feet prints? :D You don't need to see my fresh social security card I keep stored so well?" lol She just grinned and said no this will do...she told me she would set me up for a SS retirement interview, and did I want to come up there or do it by phone.

HUH??? lol Dang! A phone interview would be great! So, I'm set up for 8/6 at 1pm.

Some other stuff is also coming along nicely...so this has been a really good week for me.

Now I only need for my back and side to act right and not hurt on Saturday. ;)

14. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Its bad when you get old and you see your butt that once stood out nicely has given way to gravity. :(

I'm going to have to look into butt lifting exercises...even though I really do hate technically "exercising". I always try to work whatever exercise I'm interested in, into my regular activities...ya know? I used to be much much better about routinely exercising, keeping ahead of house cleaning tasks, etc.

Now I'm not worth a damn. lol

Oh well... :p

I'm going to get some little barbells for my arms (like 5 pounds or so) so I can get my arms toned back up and I want to get stronger so I'll be able to do real push-ups again....and then I'm also going to start looking up how to get my butt back. :blush:

morrow and Irminsul like this.
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I grew a pretty nice butt with squats lol. Well not squats alone but squats, lunges, and a few other exercises i dont know the name of

Lynnbrown likes this.
  17. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

^^^ I've been reading about how good squats and lunges are for the butt...but my poor knees don't love that...I'll need to figure out a place to do this where I can sort of hold on to a wall or chair (or something) for my knees.

WAY WAY WAY back in high school (about 100 yrs ago) and I was a cheerleader, we did lots of jumps. This apparently doesn't affect everyone negatively, but that jumping about destroyed my knees. There was a time in college that I couldn't go up and down stairs without holding onto a rail because I never knew when my knees would just give out and go. Suddenly my knee wouldn't be holding me up anymore. :eek: In general my knees are fine now, but when I've done much squatting and similar, I've experienced my knees not liking it. :disappointed:

BUT I'm going to figure out a way around this.

Irminsul likes this.
  18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

pics of cheerleading lynn please :)

Lynnbrown likes this.
  19. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I want to hear more info! lol Like would you do say 100 of them and such like it shows up there?

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

i'm gonna go smoke a couple of bongs :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.