Stoned must haves.

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Freedom_Man, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Freedom_Man

Freedom_Man Senior Member

When you get high, what are some thins you gotta have around?

I gotta have water or any kind of cold drink, i cant stand having a dry mouth/throat when i smoke.

music, i cant stand when people play their loud ass thrash metal or shitty ass rap of today, i gotta have some chill good music that dosen't bring me down. some led zeppelin 3, doors, floyd things of that nature.

and a relaxed atmosphere, not only relaxed people(i prefer to be alone), but cool and a place to lay back.

and last but certainly not least.

gotta have more weed to smoke so i can stay high.

haha.

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Dead animal skeletons
    soiled diapers
    used needles
    and last but not least
    rotting fruit so I can stay derranged :coolgleamA:

3. twang

twang on the run

You pretty much got em all. Soft spot to sit/lay. Drink. Food. Music.

4. tculi

tculi Senior Member

water is the only thing i need. if i dont have water my mouth gets soooo dry. and my tounge turns into sandpaper. Im with you though, i hate when people blast metal or bad rap when im high. some rap can be cool, but im really picky about my rhymes.

5. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Lighter, matches, something to make fire out of, that's the only thing that's needed, liquid is 2nd on the list since I get cotton mouth like a motherfucker.

6. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

7. check.

check. Senior Member

food

people who are chill, i cant stand people who laugh like fucking maniacs at everything for three hours after they smoke.

8. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

dood thats why i started smoking weed, i love laughing and enjoying myself, i used to watch movies and just laugh the whole time when i first started smoking weed. i envy any one who reaches that level of "Highness" lol

9. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

if any rap it has to be good. ie gangsta rap of the early 90s

and give me a good rock band, no thrash, although thrash sucks anyway.

10. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Oxygen girl

I got to have my bowl lighter eye drops, something to drink food like a banana or a sandwich and DVD to watch and computer for this site or myspace

11. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Oxygen girl

Every time I smoke I laugh my ass off, my step dad knows when I smoke cause I can’t stop laughing it’s a dead give away. I wish I did not laugh as much though

12. check.

check. Senior Member

i only laugh really hard for the first like 15 minutes or so and then i just mellow out and go into my own world for 3 hours.

13. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

All I need is myself and my thoughts.

Food is convenient too.

14. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

That's really weird. I assume you're really new to smoking because I really only get the giggles when I'm high at school and someone does something to make me laugh. I haven't had the plain giggles since my first time.

The first time I went to school high in a while my teacher turned on the TV to play a video and it was really loud. Some hot girl was talking to her friend across the room and she goes "What?! I can't hear you there's a loud TV in my ear", or something like that and I couldn't help holding in my laughter.
    Then in the same class this kid was making Chewbacca noises while she was talking. Lol.

15. xSOADxX075

xSOADxX075 Member

A movie. Doesn't even have to be a comedy, or some cartoons! :cheers2:

16. Subliminal89

Subliminal89 A Tokémon Master

good friends

17. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

I love to have a crack rock near by when I'm high,

18. Subliminal89

Subliminal89 A Tokémon Master

19. makesmomcry420