stoned alone

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by idon'tcareaboutusernames, Jan 25, 2009.

1. It seems that everytime I get high with a friend (and they bring a friend or two with bud) I have a shitty experience. Instead chillin and enjoying the high, I get lied to, kids try to decieve me. when it gets to the smoking I get fucking limited on the number of hits (even though I can always improvise bowls and bongs and shit), bullied over weed, and have to endure overall doochbagidness. Then when I'm high, kids are like "dude your not high, stop acting" which just pisses me the fuck off. Im enjoying myself, and this kid (who was hitting it like a pussy anyway) brags to me about how he gets stoned way more than me and that I'm just acting.

I'm ranting anyway, but the final point is, when I get stoned alone, I always have way better experiences. I can do what I want, listen to my music, laugh, ENJOY MYSELF, and actually be free to be... high.

Any thoughts?

2. ad10

ad10 Member

get better friends.
    And yeah smoking alone is great.

3. wetsocks

wetsocks there's no one driving

personally I would never waste weed on another person

4. I have great friends who have friends who are seemingly very nice and cool.

But then the weed is taken out an they become assholes (not my longtime friends, just the newer ones)

This has happened multiple occasions with completely different groups of people

5. eel

eel Member

The problem is, those kids are immature. Don't let a few brats ruin the social aspect of it, because it can be really great when you have the right people around you.

I've been fortunate enough to have great friends with amazing attitudes towards life, who aren't afraid to stand up against weary situations and immature kids.

There's all kinds of people like this, you just gotta' find them.

6. Yeah, I mean I want to get really high with my good friends and enjoy that.

One thing that worries me, every time I smoke with my best friend, I don't think he gets high... even though it looks like he's hitting it right. Yesterday might've been it though, but I got fucking kicked out of this tent we were chillin in because his asshole friends insisted there wasn't room, and was being a dick. So I don't know...

Either way, I just want to get really high with friends and see what all the hubub is about

7. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

marijuana is a hallucinogen, set and setting DO mean something.

weed sucks if you meet assholes to just inhale and then split up, or go to a place you're gonna be paranoid.

find chill people, wait until you have a free house or something and then light up. i guarantee that you will have a good time if you don't force the high, but instead take it as something to do when you're being chill, instead of it being the activity of focus that tries to make you chill. that make sense?

i used to have horrible experiences because i smoked weed just for the sake of smoking weed without paying attention to what i was doing. even if it means waiting a while to find a good plaace to do it, then do that. no need to rush it, it's a really beautiful social activity when done properly.

8. I never thought of it like that...

Would that change the whole mentality?

9. Funkateer

Funkateer To swing on the spiral

Start lifting weights
    Next time any of those douche bags looks at you cross ways
    or says a single derogatory word to you.
    Beat the living piss out of em!

10. eel

eel Member

Yes, it will. It's like the party you never expected to go to, but somehow you ended up there... and it was totally amazing.

11. but i always end up really focused on teh weed, like always asking when are we going to smoke and all this stuff like that. I feel like I can't "chill" with it, until I'm actually high

12. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Me too. I'm always super excited, but I hold it in and enjoy the fact I'm "about to get high". It's like foreplay.

I always get down to business once it's time. Also, I might get a little impatient time to time.

13. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

for sure.

the way i look at it now, weed isn't the activity, but something to supplement the activity when it's called for. ever since i started that approach my highs have gone from paranoid freakouts and depressive states to a nice psychedelic glow that makes sessions flow in an amazing way.

14. eel

eel Member

It really depends on the environment and the people your with.

15. Ill keep this in mind

16. this has always been the way i toke. i get high alone probably 90% of the time.. mainly 'cause i don't really have a regular group of people to toke with. but it's also just so enjoyable to get high alone, if not with someone you're close to.

i'm also kind of sensitive to the effects of weed sometimes, so i can become paranoid, freak out or get lost in some strange state of consciousness if i smoke way too much, or if i'm in the wrong situation or something.

i'm a very introspective stoner... and as CharokeeMist mentioned already weed IS a hallucinogen.. so i guess certain people feel that aspect of it more than others. sometimes i get jealous of all my stoner friends who can hang around their parents or be in a really complex situation while they're stoned as fucked... i just can't do that shit when i'm high.. :p

if i get high on anything, even just weed, i try my best to make it an awesome experience that i'll remember, and i take precautions similar to those of psychedelics (not as extreme though). i try to find a good amount of alone time and just put my whole focus on the high and the THC's effects.

17. imma smoke by myself.. drink by myself.. fuck dees hoes by my goddamn self.. fo reeeeaaaaaal

18. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

fuck them kids smoke yo own weed

19. 1968_hippie

1968_hippie Member

CherokeeMist is right =p

20. ishikabe

ishikabe Member

:cool: