Stingy?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Peace Attack, Jan 6, 2005.

1. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

I think not. My "friend" got mad at me when I refused to smoke her up. I didn't want to blow my entire eigth in one night on four people, which is what she suggested.

I normally wouldn't mind at all, smoking buddies up is no big deal...when they reciprocate. But when I'm the only one buying bags and this kid expects me to smoke her up without so much as a thank you it gets old quick.

She just doesn't know how it feels...she's never spent more than $20 on a bag. Besides she is one of those annoying hyperactive types which clashes with my chill personality.

Moral of this story: Being smoked up is a privilege not a right!

< Rant Over >

2. Mui

Mui Senior Member

Amen to that. The only time I think I really deserve to be smoked up, at least a bowl, is when im the one who is finding the bomb nugs for them... if you want a straight bag, you better give me some incentive to keep it straight... cuz i dont run around all over the place for nothing.

people that get pissed when u wont smoke them up piss me off so much... especially if its nuggets.. if its schwag, it isnt shit.. ill smoke it with any number of people any time any where... but if its delicious nuggetry i tend to only share with my best buds and the guy who got it for me... just a bowl or two yanow.

3. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I totally agree. I smoke people up all the time, when they'll throw, and occasionally when they don't just because it doesn't happen all the time, but people like that suck! At least throw me $5 bucks every once and a while, ya know?

4. Sheebs

Sheebs Member

man i know EXACTLY what you mean. I've had friends do the same thing to me. I don't think you're being stingy at all. It's your weed man and you can do what you want with it. This is why i prefer to match with people rather than having them "owe" me a smoke up or vice versa.

5. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

wtf is with all tehse people not liking their friends? If i dont like someone, i dont hang with them, its not like i need to give an excuse or something. if you clash with this person, AND there is no other sort of profit from the relationship (in fact, debt as you say) then why the hell do you still go hang out with her?

6. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

hahah, i do that...

7. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I never said I don't like my friends! I love 'em! But weed can get pricey and I don't love them enough to buy them lunch everyday or pay their bills! Why is smoking them out any different? I DO smoke out my buddies even when they have nothing to reciprocate, but you know, there's always that one friend who never seems to have any money or weed of their own and are always getting hooked up by other people, and you just get sick of it.

8. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

I don't see her that much, but she is in my circle of friends...so she is hard to avoid. If I told her to fuck off and die then I would lose all my friends. I don't like it but this is how teenage girls work. At least in this town.

9. deserttraveler

deserttraveler Member

just start matching instead of smoking everybody up all the time, it works better for me.
    But people shouldn't just assume you're going to smoke them up either.

10. mart_182

mart_182 Member

yeh i work more than my two best mates and for a while i was the only one buying anything, which i didnt mind but after a while of buying a bag and caining the lot in one night it does get pretty annoying, especially if the people concerned dont seem to be appreciating it or even trying to find jobs so they can at least don in a few quid. its a real bastard cuz i bought an eighth yesterday and ive got another quarter of nicer stuff coming tomorrow, but cuz of all this im not telling anyone about the quarter, cuz once uve got a lot of bud people just assume you dont mind spending your hard earned moolah on themn every weekend. its shitty having to keep secrets from your friends but thats the way it goes sometimes:(

11. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

people always have such constructual friendships, with certain 'rules' of friendship or something.

i hate the way there is some sort of 'line' of friendship. i think every single person should jsut be rated on a scale of friendship, with enemies at the bottom and best friends at the top. no 'class' of 'enemy' or 'acquaintance' or 'friend'.

i dunno why thats relevant anymore, but not smoking out friends doesnt mean saying fuck off it just means sayin 'i cant spare my weed to you anymore, i cant afford it'.

i dont know any circle of friends whod drop you caus you didnt give away drugs to some chick

12. element7

element7 Random fool

There is nothing wrong with being assertive in a friendship and being honest about how you feel. If a friend of mine continues to expect me to get them high all the time I'll surely let them know at some point that it's getting on my nerves. If they don't like me anymore, so be it because a true friend would understand that and roll with it.

13. Therefore...

Therefore... Antidentite

That's interesting. Me and my friends always say "smoke out", as opposed to "smoke up".

The way it usually happens with me and my friends is that I smoke them out, then they smoke me out some time later. But, I find that I'm overly generous with my weed. I love to smoke my friends out.

14. Moon Meadows

Moon Meadows Member

The only time it really bugs me is when someone who I've already smoked with goes and tells another person I have weed and smoke them up.. Then they come back and say 'I told ____ we'd smoke a bowl..' I'm just like What the fuck! Especially since whoever they invite is always a person I don't really like overly much... That pisses me off...

Generally I don't mind sharing the green with people though... I'm usually generous...