Stimulus Payments We Received

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rjohnson, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Rjohnson

Rjohnson Members

Certain people hate Donald Trump but they should remember something. Trump gave us $1,200 stimulus payments, plus $500 per child. That money has helped a lot of good people during this horrible and terrifying pandemic. The money sure helped me and I'm grateful for it.
    I realize that Trump isn't the greatest President that we've ever had. He has some flaws but so do all people. He who is without flaws can cast the first stone. Trump has some flaws but I do believe that he cares about America.

2. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You're delusional matey, the only person hephatrump cares for is hephatrump !!! - Yes you've received a stimulus payment, but you and millions like you, had you not received that payment would now be destitute and just 'ripe' for a revolution. Hephatrump has made such payments to avoid an even greater political upheaval.

Tishomingo likes this.
  3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Exactly, besides It was the House & Senate that passed the stimulus package, and they had enough votes to override a veto should trump decide to exercise that authority.

Also, it was the Republican led senate that refused to pass a Democratic bill that would have given everyone a second check for $1,200 dollars,
    and an additional $600.00 dollar a week extension on unemployment benefits until the end of 2020.

Tishomingo likes this.
  4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

No... No he doesn't care about America.

Tishomingo likes this.
  5. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

And the bastard Trump made sure his name was on that check, to fool people like RJohnson!

hotwater likes this.
  6. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

He doesn't just have "some flaws" like "all people" . He's a world class scumbag, who cheated on this wife, cheated his way to the top, lies like a rug, subverts the rule of law, and seems to be plotting to overturn our democracy. The amazing thing is that you and so many others seem oblivious to it. He's an evil man--a narcissistic sociopath who cares only for himself, admired dictators, and is in Putin's hip pocket. What cave do you live in?

Tyrsonswood and hotwater like this.
  7. Mine went straight to bank so didn't see his ugly signature.... All is so true on the above from Tishomingo....

Now more is needed for all the MILLIONS with no jobs and losing so much.

Mine came in handy and well spent mostly on my health supplements.....No covid for this ole gal.

8. hotwater

I think RJohnson is trying to jerk everyone around (no pun intended) ...lol...

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  9. hotwater

I also had direct deposit, but I also received a note in the mail from the white house signed by DT letting me know where the money supposedly came from, ha.

I just tossed the note into the fireplace at the time.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
  10. You continue to believe that, he cares about HIMSELF and his rich friends, and to keep feeding his Ego....he has no clue about being IN NEED,

It was NOT his check.